X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 RR Fantasy Baseball League

Hey all,

Going to try this again, as usual Hopefully this year will have renewed enthusiasm considering how good the Jays are.

Anyone interested? Looking for 8 teams at least...

Please give input for league format as well.

I'm in if there's 8 teams and the rosters aren't too watered down.

I think I like the head to head matchups vs rotisserie. I find people quit early when its rotisserie.

Comment

Mack!
      Omg a response. The league lives! for now.

Yeah head to head would be fine with me. I think I was being optimistic about the 8 teams The league will go on if there are 6 teams.

Anyone else want in?

Comment

If it's just the two of us, our teams are gonna be STACKED!!!

Comment

I don't watch baseball and have only ever done a fantasy baseball once before (Clint Barmes was a rookie - that is all I remember of that experience) but I'm down if it's happening.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

We've got 3!
            Thank you for coming out Axel.
            Ok, I'll get the league going in Yahoo if we get another player, then hopefully we can find another couple of players to make it interesting. If we build it they will come. Or at least read the thread and move on

Comment

Have you posted about this league in the Jays thread? Might drum up some interest.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Dropping a little advertisement for the league in a custom signature could work wonders too.

I'm not in because I don't watch baseball anymore and I like to take the summer off from fantasy but there must be enough Jays fans here to field an eight team league. Only five more to go!

Edit: I put a Sticky on the thread so it has slightly better real estate.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Dropping a little advertisement for the league in a custom signature could work wonders too.

I'm not in because I don't watch baseball anymore and I like to take the summer off from fantasy but there must be enough Jays fans here to field an eight team league. Only five more to go!

Edit: I put a Sticky on the thread so it has slightly better real estate.
                  Thanks man!
                  I was on vacation last week, would have responded earlier... good ideas and I'll do that for sure. Hopefully we can get something going.

Comment

Kinda interested, but I might miss out on it due to work, if I can manage, then I'll consider joining

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      Kinda interested, but I might miss out on it due to work, if I can manage, then I'll consider joining
                      Hey tonious, thanks for responding. I'm going to get the league going in Yahoo! now that we have 4 interested and hopefully we'll get another 2-4 players!

Comment

Here is the league link: RR Fantasy Baseball 2016

Take a look at the settings to see if you want anything changed. It's standard settings for now.

The draft time isn't set in stone, it can be changed no problem.
                        Last edited by drizz; Tue Mar 29, 2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Hmmm... never done Fantasy Baseball before, but sure why not!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Hmmm... never done Fantasy Baseball before, but sure why not!
                            Nice! Welcome Joey!

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                              Nice! Welcome Joey!
                              Will be fun to be in a Fantasy League and NOT be Commissioner. Haha

Comment

Working...
                              X