X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Offer from Cody? Accept blind Joey!! PokerStars style
    I have a big man I can spare in exchange for a PG easily. It all depends on who Joey is really looking for.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Last night Willie Reed had to choke a bitch. No joke. -Wayne Brady-
      RR OG

Comment

• Does anyone have a list of guys who are going to be available come auction? Just wondering.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I made a list a few months ago based on who I thought would be free agents and ranked by Yahoo ownership in the last season. Miek took that and put it in the cap sheet. It's dated now but will give you a general idea.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I made a list a few months ago based on who I thought would be free agents and ranked by Yahoo ownership in the last season. Miek took that and put it in the cap sheet. It's dated now but will give you a general idea.
            Codylass, do you're own scouting
            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              Codylass, do you're own scouting
              Lol! Be a man. I'm wrecked!
              RR OG

Comment

• SI.com saying that Fultz is most likely to be ROY.
                MOST LIKELY TO WIN ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: MARKELLE FULTZ, 76ERS
                All eyes will be on the 76ers this season, as Sam Hinkie’s crop of prospects will finally begin to return on their promise. Playing alongside Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid and J.J. Redick will be different for Fultz. He was a late bloomer in high school who played for a struggling Washington program in college. This level of talent should free Fultz to focus on basketball and block out any outside pressure during his rookie campaign.
                https://www.si.com/nba/2017/08/07/nb...low_twitter_si
                Couple other interesting notes:
                MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED: JAYSON TATUM, CELTICS (DanH)
                There are players with glitzier games and bigger shoe contracts, but few are more versatile than Jayson Tatum, who flashed the full range of his talents at Summer League. He’s been called Paul George Lite before, but the comparison feels more apt now. Obviously that projection hinges on how he develops. In Boston, though, he will have the luxury of being brought along slowly. Celtics president Danny Ainge coveted Tatum so much that one has to believe his future in Boston will be a bright one.
                MOST ATHLETIC: DENNIS SMITH JR., MAVERICKS (Miek)
                This pick wasn’t even a question. Plenty of guys in this draft play above the rim, but Smith punishes the rim like few others. In fact, his athleticism is so impressive it is easy to forget that he suffered a torn ACL in high school. Smith basically won this title on Instagram. If you don't believe me, check him out.
                BIGGEST SLEEPER: OG ANUNOBY, RAPTORS (Tucas)
                As a fellow Hoosier, I’m acutely aware of the hype that surrounded Anunoby at the start of his sophomore season. The former three-star recruit fielded comparisons to a young Kawhi Leonard after guiding the Hoosiers to big wins over Kansas and North Carolina, and appeared to be the latest surprise lottery pick out of Bloomington. A season-ending injury in January changed that, as knee surgery pushed Anunoby to the sidelines. Skilled on the wing, the Raptors were deep enough to take a chance on Anunoby at No. 23. His athleticism and defensive prowess could be at asset in Toronto once he reaches full health.
                BEST SHOOTER: MALIK MONK, HORNETS (Drizz)
                This selection was tough, mostly because there are so many sweet–shooting bigs in this class. There’s also the fact that Monk’s biggest competition played his college ball a short drive away from Charlotte. Luke Kennard is no slouch beyond the arch, and he can pull-up on a dime. I just couldn’t front on Monk, even after considering Kennard. Monk was the more prolific shooter, and he provided his best showings against the best competition, including seven three-points against MSU and eight versus North Carolina. Few players in this draft can score like Monk, and his proficiency from deep plays a huge part in that.
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Aug 7, 2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• list seems wrong. lonzo isn't the name on all the categories. seems like fake news to me, except for the dennis smith jr one. that one is legit.

Comment

• I'm stunned it wasn't Swanigan chosen for Biggest Sleeper, but then again OG is a fine selection.... I'm just wondering if he'll get time under Casey. Casey's not one to play rookies unless he has to.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I'm sure I could find an article loving on my guys. I don't need that reassurance though.

(jk)

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        I'm stunned it wasn't Swanigan chosen for Biggest Sleeper, but then again OG is a fine selection.... I'm just wondering if he'll get time under Casey. Casey's not one to play rookies unless he has to.
                        Just one guy's opinion.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I'm sure I could find an article loving on my guys. I don't need that reassurance though.

(jk)
                          I didn't even have to find my own article. Joey found one for me.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            SI.com saying that Fultz is most likely to be ROY.
                            Wow, the #1 pick is most likely to win ROY - such a bold assessment. In other news, the ball is round and that guy needs his peach baskets back.

Fultz could be on his way to joining such other ROY winners as Michael Carter Williams, Tyreke Evans and Emeka Okafor!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Nothing but net.

Comment

• Joey:

Comment

Working...
                                X