X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    Say it ain't so, Z-Bo!

NBA star Zach Randolph was arrested in L.A. on Wednesday night -- igniting a crazy disturbance that required cops to call in the cavalry for backup, TMZ Sports has learned.
    LAPD officers were called to the Nickerson Gardens area in L.A. around 10 PM -- and when they arrived, cops found a large crowd of people smoking, playing loud music and blocking the roadway.
    Law enforcement sources tell us 3 people were seen grabbing their waistbands and running -- so cops went after them.
    Three people were detained -- including Randolph, who was eventually arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell, A FELONY. We're told the "intent to sell" part was due to the large amount of weed found.
    Another man who was arrested was an ex-con in possession of a gun, law enforcement sources say.

After the arrests, we're told things got crazy -- the crowd became unruly and LAPD had to call for backup.
    We're told 6 cop cars were vandalized -- tires slashed and windows busted -- and cops formed a battle line to restore order.
    In the end, cops recovered 2 guns, drugs, a significant amount of cash and 2 vehicles were impounded -- though it's unclear if any of those things belonged to Randolph.
    Randolph is listed at 6'9", 260 on his booking sheet, which also says bail was set at $20,000.
    FYI, Randolph spent years with the Memphis Grizzlies before signing a brand new 2 year, $24 million contract with the Sacramento Kings.
    We've reached out to Zach's rep for comment -- so far, no word back.
    Story developing ...
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/zach-r...sted-for-weed/

Could play into drizz re-signing him or letting him walk... hopefully in a straight line, to the FA auction.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Hop skip and jump away from Seoul, where you can get a 750 ml bottle of Soju 20% alcohol for $1 CDN at every corner store.

Not to mention Thailand. God bless Thailand.

Lawson needed to end up in somewhere like Utah to have a chance to clean up.
    He'd be so bored there he'd resort to the opiates and crystal meth... to go along with the booze.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Liquor and beer prices in the Maritimes are out of whack!

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I feel hungover just after reading your post. Dude, where's my car?
    It's been 10 years since I left Asia and my liver still feels it.

Good times.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I feel hungover just after reading your post. Dude, where's my car?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X