Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RHJ looks poised to have a big year in my books too.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Bah, you'll charge too much having just acquired him.
      Never know unless you ask.

I do have a glaring hole at SF.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Probably not in the neighbourhood of Milsap though.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

A Carmelo Anthony sized hole?

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

I have a few wings....
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              I have a few wings....
              If you have a thought in particular, you know where my inbox is.

Comment

Just a heads up for all, the resign deadline is Thursday (not sure who we are missing) which means any resigned player that gets dealt either today or tomorrow could have their years adjusted as long as the post is made prior to Thursday.

Comment

To be clear, we can post our signings/years on Thursday sometime, right? "By Sept 1st" is unclear whether that's tomorrow night at 11:59 PM or Thursday night at 11:59 PM.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

To be clear, we can post our signings/years on Thursday sometime, right? "By Sept 1st" is unclear whether that's tomorrow night at 11:59 PM or Thursday night at 11:59 PM.
                    I had interpreted it as before Sept 1st but Joey will have to clarify.

Comment

We had it in the past where it was interpreted as FOR September 1st, and not BY September 1st... perhaps this should change to say "FOR", or we switch the understanding to be "BY". But currently, my understanding was "FOR" September 1st... if that helps at all.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        We had it in the past where it was interpreted as FOR September 1st, and not BY September 1st... perhaps this should change to say "FOR", or we switch the understanding to be "BY". But currently, my understanding was "FOR" September 1st... if that helps at all.
                        I don't know that either wording is definitive. Or clear to me at least. Which is which? I've seen both wordings used to describe both scenarios.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Not exactly crystal clear, so are you saying by "close of business" on Sept 1st?

Comment

My question would be why not submit tomorrow and avoid misunderstandings?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              My question would be why not submit tomorrow and avoid misunderstandings?
                              That's plan B if I didn't get a response to my question. But the answer is, if I can get another 24 hours of potential trade activity before tying down my re-signs, I'll take it.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That's plan B if I didn't get a response to my question. But the answer is, if I can get another 24 hours of potential trade activity before tying down my re-signs, I'll take it.
                                Well the safe route is to declare and then amend prior to the deadline if a move happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X