• Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    You must really enjoy 420.[emoji41]

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Hahaha that's a great gif.

Comment

• Joey, do we have a taker for Ballswin's team or are we going with 11 teams? Was doing a bit of homework preparing for the draft.. and realized we're missing a team.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Joey, do we have a taker for Ballswin's team or are we going with 11 teams? Was doing a bit of homework preparing for the draft.. and realized we're missing a team.
          Fake news... he named his team N/A. Trollin'!

Comment

• Working on it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Working on it.
              Oh, is he really not in the league?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Oh, is he really not in the league?
                Lol Ya he pulled out ... wish he would've done it earlier, or not at all, but them's the apples.

I'll make some Keeper picks if I need to, and it wouldn't be the first team that Autodrafted. So it's not a massive concern of mine. Something I'd rather not do though. It's like when the NBA ran New Orleans and screwed them up royally ... I mean ... huh?
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 8, 2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Lol Ya he pulled out ... wish he would've done it earlier, or not at all, but them's the apples.

I'll make some Keeper picks if I need to, and it wouldn't be the first team that Autodrafted. So it's not a massive concern of mine. Something I'd rather not do though. It's like when the NBA ran New Orleans and screwed them up royally ... I mean ... huh?
                  I’ll run two teams
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I’ll run two teams

Comment

Here are my keepers for season 9:

Kawhi Leonard (1st time)
                      Kyle Lowry (1st time)
                      Rudy Gobert (1st time)
                      Mike Conley (1st time)

I forgot I had the two KL's. Nice!

Mike Conley is no longer a keeper. He's been put back in the free agency pool.

Will have $110 to spend in the auction now.

Comment

Mike Conley is no longer a keeper. He's been put back in the free agency pool.

Will have $110 to spend in the auction now.
                        Make sure you revise in Yahoo as well just in case!

Comment

Make sure you revise in Yahoo as well just in case!
                          What does this mean

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            What does this mean
                            On the Yahoo League Page, click on "My Team", and then right at the top in the Blue Border thing, click the "Choose your Keepers". Select those players that you wish to Keep. I can edit before the Draft, but I'd rather not leave it in my hands just in case I screw things up. Lol

Comment

• New Manager Announcement!!

Very happy to announce that the one and only KeonClark will be taking over REALIZARs team! Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask any questions, though basic outline of rules are on Page 1 of this thread - though maybe just ask Maury since he's just learned everything and it's fresh in his mind. Haha

Comment

Very happy to announce that the one and only KeonClark will be taking over REALIZARs team! Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask any questions, though basic outline of rules are on Page 1 of this thread - though maybe just ask Maury since he's just learned everything and it's fresh in his mind. Haha
                                It is time for a culture change. I guarantee we will not be stuck in no mans land. And fuck brooklyn!
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X