Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the draft is tomorrow at 7:30 eastern? Just making sure. Also, thanks for the leniency Joey. Didn’t realize Apollo left me some guys who were 3 time keepers. Looks like I’ve got some trades to do, unless we’re going to do a hard reset like some of you were talking about.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      So the draft is tomorrow at 7:30 eastern? Just making sure.
      Yep!

Maury wrote: View Post
      Also, thanks for the leniency Joey. Didn’t realize Apollo left me some guys who were 3 time keepers. Looks like I’ve got some trades to do, unless we’re going to do a hard reset like some of you were talking about.
      No worries man, I hadn't realized either ... but I think Apollo did. Haha

Though, looking at this a bit more, you may see me as slightly less lenient ... I'm thinking I'm going to give Keon Klay Thompson as a Keeper instead of his Lou Williams.

I know it's meddling, but it's the best and least harmful opportunity for me to meddle toward something resembling parity. Lol

Slight "punishment" for your predecessors transgressions if you will. You still have PG13, CP3 and Capela, which is pretty solid ground to start on.

That cool with everyone?
      Last edited by Joey; Thu Oct 11, 2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Yep!

No worries man, I hadn't realized either ... but I think Apollo did. Haha
        Though, looking at this a bit more, you may see me as slightly less lenient ... since my goal with the reset was getting something closer to league wide balance/parity, and since you are two new owners, and this will allow for nice step toward avoiding that reset ... I'm thinking I'm going to give Keon Klay Thompson as a Keeper instead of his Lou Williams. I know it's meddling, but it's the best and least harmful opportunity for me to meddle. Lol

Slight "punishment" for your predecessors transgressions if you will. You still have PG13, CP3 and Capela, which is pretty solid ground to start on. That cool?
        Can’t complain, I got a good roll of the dice and Keon got a bad roll. If I throw a tantrum can I keep Klay for free though?

JK it’s all good. Don’t want winning to be too easy [emoji41]

Comment

• Does this mean I have more money to spend?

Comment

Does this mean I have more money to spend?
            Yep! That's the spirit! Lol

Comment

Yep! That's the spirit! Lol

Comment

LOL Very solid and appropriate gif.

Comment

LOL Very solid and appropriate gif.
                  Lol. I’m on a roll.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, 8:30pm (local time for me) on a Friday night, I may be drunk by the time this happens.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Not gonna lie, 8:30pm (local time for me) on a Friday night, I may be drunk by the time this happens.

Comment

• 7:30 eastern right?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Not gonna lie, 8:30pm (local time for me) on a Friday night, I may be drunk by the time this happens.
                          I'm doing Sober October. Not gonna lie, I feel slightly better, but I really want a beer tonight lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            7:30 eastern right?
                            Yep. Hour and 20-ish minutes from now.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I'm doing Sober October. Not gonna lie, I feel slightly better, but I really want a beer tonight lol
                              I thought about doing it as well ... but that was the extent of it. Lol

Comment

• Should have done the draft on Oct 17.. that could have been a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X