Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 RR Fantasy Baseball League ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Axel wrote: View Post
    I simply cannot keep on top of daily lineup changes; baseball lineups change too often, with weird start times and delays from rain. Pretty much impossible for me so I'd like to see this changed to weekly in future years otherwise I'm just going to be another token team that isn't really active.
    I just take 5 minutes a each Monday to set my batting and pitching line-ups; I take another 20 minutes to make my four weekly transactions.

    Fake plantetmars!
    RR OG

    Comment


    • #47
      James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      I just take 5 minutes a each Monday to set my batting and pitching line-ups; I take another 20 minutes to make my four weekly transactions.

      Fake plantetmars!
      But with players taking random days off for "hang nails" or "sore arm" it's impossible to set a lineup on Monday and have it accurate for the week.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • #48
        Getting my ass handed to me again for the 2nd straight week. I thought I had a decent team.
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • #49
          Pete Rose knows

          Pete Rose really likes Codylass's Aardwolves team logo. Pete Rose thinks it's a really cool design!


          High praise from Pete Rose.
          RR OG

          Comment


          • #50
            Pete Rose knows

            Mack North wrote: View Post
            Getting my ass handed to me again for the 2nd straight week. I thought I had a decent team.
            Take it from Pete Rose. Hand ya ass back to them hoes!

            RR OG

            Comment


            • #51
              James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              Pete Rose really likes Codylass's Aardwolves team logo. Pete Rose thinks it's a really cool design!


              High praise from Pete Rose.
              Is there a reason you posted this? I know it's not because of you beating me this week (5-4 lead for you rn).

              As for my team, I've been dealing with injured pitchers all season.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

              Comment


              • #52
                Pete Rose knows

                Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Is there a reason you posted this? I know it's not because of you beating me this week (5-4 lead for you rn).

                As for my team, I've been dealing with injured pitchers all season.
                Since you don't already know this already, know this:

                That, Pete Rose is for real one of a kind; has a super-enlightened, creatively intuitive, connect-a-dot-by-following-a-dollar mindfucking mind; and is an honestly true appreciator of sickheart art and stoopid dope design.

                'Member this.
                RR OG

                Comment


                • #53
                  Pete Rose knows

                  Listen up:

                  I'm enjoying very much participating in my rooking season of fantasy baseball. Thanks Drizz!

                  Perhaps next season, the league could increase the number of statistical scoring categories. I think it would be intriguingly interesting to have an unordinary number of stats, like say the having following 10 stats for both batters and pitchers.

                  - BATTING (10 Stats): Runs, Hits, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG

                  - PITCHING (10 Stats): IP, GP, Wins, Losses, Saves, SO, ERA, WHIP, OBA-BBA, K/9

                  Thoughts?
                  RR OG

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    Listen up:

                    I'm enjoying very much participating in my rooking season of fantasy baseball. Thanks Drizz!

                    Perhaps next season, the league could increase the number of statistical scoring categories. I think it would be intriguingly interesting to have an unordinary number of stats, like say the having following 10 stats for both batters and pitchers.

                    - BATTING (10 Stats): Runs, Hits, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG

                    - PITCHING (10 Stats): IP, GP, Wins, Losses, Saves, SO, ERA, WHIP, OBA-BBA, K/9

                    Thoughts?
                    Hey man,

                    Thank you for joining the league this season man, it's good to have you!
                    It's awesome to see all the roster moves too... at this rate you'll be in triple digits by the playoffs!

                    I'm not opposed to having some extra categories, and the ones you suggested are good ones for sure. If other teams are down with it we can make the changes for next season, as well as a couple of keepers too.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Pete Rose knows

                      Pete Rose wants to know why some teams don't use the DL roster position.
                      RR OG

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        Pete Rose wants to know why some teams don't use the DL roster position.
                        Me thinks some teams have given up.

                        Going from 10 to 20 cats would be pretty nuts, but I'm not opposed. There's only so many you can truly scout on...

                        I wonder if the rosters should be downsized by 3 spots and we have max 3 adds per week? FA pool is generally weak, though there's always a great steal out there ahemmmmm AARON JUDGE ahemmmmm. It would basically eliminate the 2 Util positions and then pitching would be 2 RP and 5 Starters(or mix in RP if you want). I dunno, just throwing it out there.
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Me thinks some teams have given up.

                          Going from 10 to 20 cats would be pretty nuts, but I'm not opposed. There's only so many you can truly scout on...

                          I wonder if the rosters should be downsized by 3 spots and we have max 3 adds per week? FA pool is generally weak, though there's always a great steal out there ahemmmmm AARON JUDGE ahemmmmm. It would basically eliminate the 2 Util positions and then pitching would be 2 RP and 5 Starters(or mix in RP if you want). I dunno, just throwing it out there.
                          Although my roster doesn't currently reflect the following statement, I think I've discovered the right roster balance between batters and pitchers.

                          As for the league categories, I think they don't match-up with the player rankings. I think adding more would be more fun
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Pete Rose knows

                            I've just obliterated the league's all-time single week record for most strikeouts! BOH!
                            RR OG

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              After my pitch breaks your wrist, I'm gonna take your bat and pose this this:






                              PETE ROSE knows this ain't baseball. This is BASES-ON-BALLSWIN.
                              RR OG

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Pete Rose knows

                                This is the final week of the regular season. And PETE ROSE knows his 70+ transaction team is the odds-on favorite to win the 2017 RR MLB Fantasy League World Series.

                                Mowing down batters like a fantasy league maurauder.
                                RR OG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X