This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah thanks man. Was a fun season for sure. Looking forward to year 3 so I can defend my belt.

I plan on actually drafting my team next year, so I'll be coming for that belt!

Comment

PlanetMars, congrats on winning the 2017 RR MLB Fantasy World Title.

Big-up's to ya!
      RR OG

Comment

Congrats on the win PlanetMars! I guess I am going to do my own drafting next year haha

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
          Congrats on the win PlanetMars! I guess I am going to do my own drafting next year haha
          I wonder how it would work out if everybody auto-drafted? That was almost the case this year i think lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            I wonder how it would work out if everybody auto-drafted? That was almost the case this year i think lol
            I don't know sh!t about baseball and won.. so yeah I think anyone can really win. I did have over 40 transactions throughout the season though.. so that helped quite a bit.

Hopefully we get some others to join us next season. Always fun when its competitive throughout.. and we had like 5 or 6 teams taking it seriously which was nice.

Comment

I want in a fantasy league

I'd be interested in joining a fantasy redraft league this year. I participated in one last year run by planetmars and would love to be included again this year

Comment

Iplaybasketball? wrote: View Post
                I'd be interested in joining a fantasy redraft league this year. I participated in one last year run by planetmars and would love to be included again this year
                I'm not sure about the Fantasy Basketball re-draft league this season, but you could try sending planetmars a PM to see if he's running it again. This is the Fantasy Baseball thread

Comment

Sorry for the late post.. I was on vacation.

Congrats to Planetmars, the 2017 RR Fantasy Baseball League Champ!!!

It was pretty competitive this season, and I'll renew the league next spring. Hopefully everyone will want to play again.

Final standings:

1. Planetmars
                  2. SkyAuto WalkerDraft
                  3. BASES-ON-BALLSWIN
                  4. drizz Foul Balls
                  5. Mack's North Stars
                  6. SLUGgerS (jbml)
                  7. Aardwolves (Cody73)
                  8. Blue Joes
                  9. Axels infield single
                  10. Tucas

Thank you to all players!!
                  Any suggestions for next season are always welcome.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Iplaybasketball? wrote: View Post
                      Actually that was the NBA re-draft league. Joey runs that. He hasn't started the new season yet. Send him a pm if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X