X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either is fine with me, Drizz. Just gonna enjoy the season. ^~^
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Saturday would be better for me.. but Sunday should work too.. just let me know the time. Yeah an even 8 would rock. Hopefully we can get a volunteer.

Comment

Cool. Sunday drafts are the best! Tentative time? Late afternoon/evening would be fantastic.

if we did Saturday, I'm good with early afternoonish.

Comment

Do we get to set Keepers or not? If we were commited to baseball as we are hoops, I'd say 3 players, 2 pitchers & a closer as keepers. But Drizz is the commish.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Do we get to set Keepers or not? If we were commited to baseball as we are hoops, I'd say 3 players, 2 pitchers & a closer as keepers. But Drizz is the commish.
            With or without keepers is fine with me, I know planetmars said in an earlier post he'd rather not have keepers. Any other opinions on this?

We still need at least 1 more team!

Also, skywalker, jbml, tucas, are you guys playing this season or not??

Comment

We now have 8 players in the league thanks to skywalker returning to defend his title!

I set draft to Sunday night at 9 PM EDT as a preliminary time. Would that work for everyone or is the afternoon better? Can also do Saturday but I figured that only one day notice might be cutting it close...

Comment

Your inbox is full but I'm down

Comment

Staurday, 9 PM? Not a bad time to do the draft.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Staurday, 9 PM? Not a bad time to do the draft.
                    Not sure how many people would be able to make it on Saturday night at 9pm, it's usually a busy night. That said, I can be there for the draft whenever it is.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      Your inbox is full but I'm down
                      Thanks for letting me know about my inbox, just cleared it out.

Welcome back man!

Comment

I'll try to make it for whatever time works best for everyone.

But my preferred time would be tomorrow (Saturday) between 10am and 5pm. I'm working tomorrow, and would love to use company time for the draft

Comment

I meant to say Sunday. Not Saturday.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I meant to say Sunday. Not Saturday.
                            That's good you'd be able to make it for that time. Hopefully the draft won't go too late.

Comment

Sent everyone an email with a reminder about the draft tonight...

Reminder:

DRAFT TONIGHT AT 9:15 PM

Draft info: Live Standard Draft, No keepers, League is using standard vanilla Yahoo! settings

Hope everyone can show up!
                              Just a couple of notes about the league settings. I went with no keepers because based on how late I set up the new season of the league, I wasn't confident that everyone would have chosen any keepers or were checking in this thread to know there were keepers at all. I would have loved to have kept Mike Trout though, lol.

Set the draft for tonight for almost the same reason, which was to give everyone as much time as possible to see if they can make it. Sunday night at 9 seems to be a time when people might not be too busy. It's after the Raptors game so hopefully people will make the live draft.

See you at the draft!
                              Last edited by drizz; Sun Apr 2, 2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

90% chance I won't make the draft but I do hope to catch the first round or three.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X