• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drizz
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post
    Your inbox is full but I'm down
    Thanks for letting me know about my inbox, just cleared it out.

Welcome back man!

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Staurday, 9 PM? Not a bad time to do the draft.
    Not sure how many people would be able to make it on Saturday night at 9pm, it's usually a busy night. That said, I can be there for the draft whenever it is.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Staurday, 9 PM? Not a bad time to do the draft.

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    Your inbox is full but I'm down

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    We now have 8 players in the league thanks to skywalker returning to defend his title!

I set draft to Sunday night at 9 PM EDT as a preliminary time. Would that work for everyone or is the afternoon better? Can also do Saturday but I figured that only one day notice might be cutting it close...

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    Do we get to set Keepers or not? If we were commited to baseball as we are hoops, I'd say 3 players, 2 pitchers & a closer as keepers. But Drizz is the commish.
    With or without keepers is fine with me, I know planetmars said in an earlier post he'd rather not have keepers. Any other opinions on this?

We still need at least 1 more team!

Also, skywalker, jbml, tucas, are you guys playing this season or not??

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Do we get to set Keepers or not? If we were commited to baseball as we are hoops, I'd say 3 players, 2 pitchers & a closer as keepers. But Drizz is the commish.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Cool. Sunday drafts are the best! Tentative time? Late afternoon/evening would be fantastic.

if we did Saturday, I'm good with early afternoonish.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Saturday would be better for me.. but Sunday should work too.. just let me know the time. Yeah an even 8 would rock. Hopefully we can get a volunteer.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Either is fine with me, Drizz. Just gonna enjoy the season. ^~^

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    Would everyone be ok with a draft on Sunday?

The regular season starts on Sunday afternoon, we could just skip that day from our scoring, or we could have a draft on Saturday and include the opening day stats. Please let me know what day works better.

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    Hey everyone,

I renewed the league from last season, I think it had you all join by default. Here's the link (https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo...antasybaseball) or you can find it in your fantasy list on Yahoo. We officially have 7 teams now that James Ballswin (Realizar) has joined us. We'll need at least one more team to make it an even number.

I wasn't familiar with renewing leagues, and when I did so, it also renewed the teams of jbml, tucas and skywalker from last season. I haven't been able to get a hold of them to confirm if they want to play (not answering pm's and emails) so I guess I will have to remove them before the draft if I don't hear from them. Any help getting in contact with them would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I'll play for beer.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    drizz wrote: View Post
    That's 5!
    Keep 'em coming! Where's skywalker? jbml? blue joes? tucas? I also recall Apollo saying he'd play this season??
    Put a plug in dynasty thread, they may not all be checking other threads right now.

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    We need 2 more people, right? 8 is enough.
    Yep, 8 is enough, but the more the merrier!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X