Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

RR Dynasty League Cap Sheet 2017-2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    FVV 2 years
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

    Comment


    • #62
      Kornet, 1 yr. Dropped.
      Siakim, 1 yr. Dropped.
      Hart, 1 yr.

      Total cap should now be 42 yrs (39+3).

      Comment


      • #63
        Chriss(2) to DanH
        Korver(1) to Apollo
        2018 Mack pick to Apollo

        Comment


        • #64
          Lauvergne (1) to Tucas.
          007 2018 pick to Tucas.

          Oh, and I noticed none of my DPEs are shown on the cap sheet.

          Chriss will be a DPE. Okafor is a DPE. Tatum is a DPE. Dunn is a DPE. I know I have a lot of overlap there but for future trades it could be important.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • #65
            Siakam 1 year.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • #66
              To Coach:
              • Dennis Schroder(3)
              • Josh Hart(1*)
              • 2018 Mack Pick
              • 2019 Realizar Pick

              To Apollo:
              • Damian Lillard(4)

              Comment


              • #67
                To 007:
                • Serge Ibaka(3)
                • Davis Bertans(1*)

                To Apollo:
                • Brook Lopez(3)
                • Montrezl Harrell(1)

                Comment


                • #68
                  Waived Justin Holiday, signed David Nwaba to a 1 year (unresignable) contract
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    To Cody:
                    • Montrezl Harrell(1)

                    To Apollo:
                    • Dirk Nowitzki(1)

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Waived Davis Bertans, signed Nemanja Bjelica to a 1 year (unresignable) contract
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Emeka Okafor for 1 year, Ersan Ilyasova has been dropped.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                        Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          J.J. Barea. One year deal. I'm over the cap already.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Barea is cut, Wade is signed to a 1 year deal.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Brewer 1 year, T Thomson cut

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Dropped Nwaba, signed Ian Clark. Already over the cap
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X