X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I can't compete in seasons I wasn't here]
    Will the excuses ever stop? I was the league champion the year before i started in the league.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Will the excuses ever stop? I was the league champion the year before i started in the league.
      Well of course, you've set all-time league records.

Comment

• JBML needs to pick before Axel and I end up in a hell in a cell match for the RRBA Smack Talk World Championship Title.

Comment

JBML needs to pick before Axel and I end up in a hell in a cell match for the RRBA Smack Talk World Championship Title.
          Yet somehow Realizar won the Smacktalk award. It was clearly a two horse race, yet a donkey somehow pulled out the win.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I can't compete in seasons I wasn't here but I will tell you that last season looks like it was Axel's best season. Counting the playoffs he won 13 games. I won 14 games...
            and Skywalker won 18 games last year and finished 8th! Podiums are what count.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              and Skywalker won 18 games last year and finished 8th! Podiums are what count.
              Skywalker is the Fantasy Hoops Terminator. He wields the force as well as anyone.

Comment

Yet somehow Realizar won the Smacktalk award. It was clearly a two horse race, yet a donkey somehow pulled out the win.
                He's the Terrence Ross of smack talkers. He shows up every fives games but then vanishes again. A total bust.

Comment

He's the Terrence Ross of smack talkers. He shows up every fives games but then vanishes again. A total bust.
                  Pretty sure if you type realizar three times into a hand held device he shows up aand in a round about way calls you an asshole. You guys have to be careful.

Comment

I don't think Ross showed up that often, more like 1 in 10 games, which is still a fair comp for Realizar.

Comment

Skywalker is the Fantasy Hoops Terminator. He wields the force as well as anyone.
                      I don't think Terminators can wield the Force, unless you've got some fan fiction you want to share with the group. No erotica though please.

Comment

I don't think Terminators can wield the Force, unless you've got some fan fiction you want to share with the group. No erotica though please.
                        I remember there was a t600 in wattos shop in phantom menance. Broken down in the corner. Can't find an image, but terminators/robots exist in star wars and can weild the force.

Comment

I remember there was a t600 in wattos shop in phantom menance. Broken down in the corner. Can't find an image, but terminators/robots exist in star wars and can weild the force.

Wait, isn't that Mikal Bridges?

Comment

He was an organic creature enhanced with robotics, an extreme Vader if you will, he wasn't a robot who learned to use the force.

Comment

• Has anyone failed to show up for their pick in recent history? JBML is right there potentially on the cusp of a title. This would be a painful kick in the pants if he misses the window to draft.

Comment

• Miek, remind those unfortnate managers who's names begin with the letter 'A' that it would be wise for them to keep my name out of their juvenile online buttercup fisticuffs since I'm always here sitting at the adult table; but every once in a while I do feel the need to get up and dress-down some of you 'Children of the Forum'.

Don't get me involved if both sides of your mind are smaller than the combimed size of your balls; because I hate wasting my time dealing with many of you lovable morons and grown-ass clowns instead of smack-talking shit with the rest of you unsavory yo-yos and real-life fools in this two-bit, flea-bitten, syndicated animated, imaginary make-believe, RR-rated cartoon.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X