Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • koncept wrote: View Post
      I dont think we've encountered this often. Maybe after this draft we can have a definite protocol decided. I'd be in favour of still on the clock
      I agree with being able to jump in at any time, if you get to keep the pick. Seems like an interesting option. You would have a few owners maybe rushing to beat a clock, and one guy whose punishment gets progressively worse, but manageable.

      I like that idea

      Comment


      • Yea I mean he's earned that pick, if hes late each slot he slips is a penalty enough.
        in masai we trust

        water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

        Comment


        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          I agree with being able to jump in at any time, if you get to keep the pick. Seems like an interesting option. You would have a few owners maybe rushing to beat a clock, and one guy whose punishment gets progressively worse, but manageable.

          I like that idea
          That is the NFL rule and it has happened a few times in recent memory.

          I cannot seem to find any concrete NBA rule. Not in the CBA or game rules documents. An old reddit thread referenced a yahoo link that was dead that said that there was actual punishment to the team but I think that was more to prevent teams being tricky with the rookie scale salaries.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

          If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

          Comment


          • Heir, Prince of Cambridge

            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

            Comment


            • Give me a few minutes and I will wrap this draft up.....sort of.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

              Comment


              • Blah blah blah........





                Kevin Huerter
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                Comment


                • WJF wrote: View Post
                  Blah blah blah........

                  Kevin Huerter


                  Lol Kidding, solid pick. Tough spot picking last.
                  Last edited by Joey; Fri Aug 3rd, 2018, 06:35 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post
                    Probably more productive than his Phil Collins pick last year.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                    Comment


                    • Alright, well unless/until jbml decides to show up, that's the draft! Thanks for participating everyone! Hope you all picked busts! Lol

                      Comment


                      • Axel wrote: View Post
                        That is the NFL rule and it has happened a few times in recent memory.

                        I cannot seem to find any concrete NBA rule. Not in the CBA or game rules documents. An old reddit thread referenced a yahoo link that was dead that said that there was actual punishment to the team but I think that was more to prevent teams being tricky with the rookie scale salaries.
                        Yep, the Vikings had a trade one year with the Ravens to deal their pick but submitted the trade & choice too late and two teams swooped in and picked before they could finalize. Total cluster fuck. They dropped two slots, it killed the trade but they still picked next.

                        Comment


                        • Wait, it's over? When's the FA auction again?

                          Comment


                          • Axel wrote: View Post
                            Ah the Bridges who won’t be collecting Old Age pension by the end of his rookie deal. Nice pick.
                            Mikal is going to haunt your dreams after your round one defeat in 2019.

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Yep, the Vikings had a trade one year with the Ravens to deal their pick but submitted the trade & choice too late and two teams swooped in and picked before they could finalize. Total cluster fuck. They dropped two slots, it killed the trade but they still picked next.
                              Technically the trade situation was Ravens-Bears. Vikings missed their pick time one year but that was just because they were dumb.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • Mitchell Robinson is a plain ol' poor-man's version of 'Mr. GreenThumb' Gerald Green in a offically licensed Knicks warm-up jumpsuit.

                                There's no good reason to get even mildly excited about drafting a 2nd round rookie contract-career, end-of-the-bench, 12th man, DNP-CD player; especially when you're the reining champ.
                                RR OG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X