Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my apoligies folks for any delays i caused, thanks for keeping me in the draft
    i selecd Divincenzo from the bucks

    Comment


    • jbml wrote: View Post
      my apoligies folks for any delays i caused, thanks for keeping me in the draft
      i selecd Divincenzo from the bucks
      I like him a lot, just think he will spend this year deep on the Bucks bench.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

      Comment


      • Whoop whoooooop! Draft done, so we have some more names in the Auction draft.
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • When are re-signs and rookie deals due?
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

          Comment


          • WJF wrote: View Post
            When are re-signs and rookie deals due?
            Sept 1
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

            If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

            Comment


            • and then when is our draft?
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • realizar dishing out the big contracts.

                ole Will-he or won't be in the league Hernangomez gets a whopping 4 year deal.
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • koncept wrote: View Post
                  realizar dishing out the big contracts.

                  ole Will-he or won't be in the league Hernangomez gets a whopping 4 year deal.
                  Nice realizarism there

                  Comment


                  • koncept wrote: View Post
                    and then when is our draft?
                    Usually like a week before the season or so.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • Off-season Miek gets no respect. No respect I tells ya. When Off-season Miek was a kid he couldn't play in the sandbox because cats kept covering him up.

                        Comment


                        • No respect i tell ya. When off seasom miek gets home from a long day his wife slaps him and spits in his face after his kids piss in his shoes. No respect i tell ya.

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • monroe 2.

                              so a quick recap.
                              winslow 1
                              nurk 4
                              monroe 2

                              either of oquin or monroe is available for trade before sep1 signed to whatever anyone wants them signed at.

                              Comment


                              • Oh ya, 2020 picks are now available to be traded.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X