This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    Team WJF would like to annouce some offseason transactions.

After a dissapointing injury riddled year, Team WJF has shown Kyrie Irving that they still have the utmost confidence in his ability to be a top PG in the league. We welcome Uncle Drew back on a 5 year deal.

Joining Kyrie on a 5 year deal will be stand out Rookie John, don't call me Phil, Collins. The 6'10" rookie put up 10.5 ppg and 7.3 rebounds with over a block per game in 24 minutes. His sophmore season should see an incresed role and a chance to demonstrate his 3 point abilty. Look for John to be a double double threat every game, stuffing the stat sheet in all categories.

Coming back on a 1 year deal and bringing elite shooting will be JJ Reddick. Although 34 years of age, Reddick is coming off arguably his best year as a pro. While we expect a bit of a dip in production in 2018/19, his 3 point shooting, limited turnovers, standout freethrow shooting and increase in assists make him a deep bench assest.

The front office has also come to terms with the two rookies the team drafted this year. Kevin Knox will be joining Team WJF on a 3 year DPE deal. Those around the team feel his game is built for the NBA and his ability to guard multiple positions and to score the ball will make him hard to keep off the floor.

Kevin Huerter will be brought in on a 1 year rookie DPE deal and is partially guaranteed, if on the roster after January 1st 2019, the deal becomes fully guaranteed.

These transactions bring Team WJF's salary to 38 leaving some flexibilty to be active in the trade market.
    Risky 5 year deal on kyrie "my beard hurt my knee and I can't play but you guys keep calling me great" Irving.

Comment

• Finally, Off-Season Miek has come back to the RRBA!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Finally, Off-Season Miek has come back to the RRBA!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Risky 5 year deal on kyrie "my beard hurt my knee and I can't play but you guys keep calling me great" Irving.
          It is a risk, but I feel he has had his string of seasons with lots of missed games and will now string a few good years together of 70 plus games played per year.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            It is a risk, but I feel he has had his string of seasons with lots of missed games and will now string a few good years together of 70 plus games played per year.
            You have an amnesty tag, right? No risk really.

Comment

• Can we get a new thread for next season?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                Can we get a new thread for next season?
                Why? Lol We always wait until end-ish of Off-Season.

Comment

• I'm gonna try and get a new cap thread in the next week or so.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I'm gonna try and get a new cap thread in the next week or so.
                    This I endorse. Though might as well wait until September 2nd when everyones re-signs and rookie years are in?

You're the man Axel!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Why? Lol We always wait until end-ish of Off-Season.
                      Tbh I keep forgetting the important dates like draft and resign deadline and I find the first page of the new thread usually has useful information in it

Comment

Tbh I keep forgetting the important dates like draft and resign deadline and I find the first page of the new thread usually has useful information in it
                        Draft is Aug 1st. Resigns are September 1st. It's as easy as could possibly be! Lol
                        But you can always go back and read the first page of this thread if you want?

Comment

Draft is Aug 1st. Resigns are September 1st. It's as easy as could possibly be! Lol
                          But you can always go back and read the first page of this thread if you want?
                          Sorry I meant free agency draft I wasn’t sure of

Comment

Sorry I meant free agency draft I wasn’t sure of
                            Oh my bad. That's usually the last Sunday before the season starts, which would be October 14th.

Let's pose that to the League, and see what peoples thoughts are.

For those wondering, it isn't Thanksgiving weekend. That is the weekend before the 14th.

Comment

This I endorse. Though might as well wait until September 2nd when everyones re-signs and rookie years are in?

You're the man Axel!
                              My plan is to have it up and ready with tentative figures and names for people, plus that way we know exactly who hasn't submitted yet. A lot of people have already posted stuff and I don't want it to get too buried for when I need to find it all.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Oh my bad. That's usually the last Sunday before the season starts, which would be October 14th.

Let's pose that to the League, and see what peoples thoughts are.

For those wondering, it isn't Thanksgiving weekend. That is the weekend before the 14th.
                                Sunday evening on the 14th sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X