Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICE. its almost sad to think theres only 3 or less of seeing my name in the thread title until I realized I've got a Dynasty team here...I will say 007 WJF and Mack North if he fills out his roster properly look like solid threats this season...
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      NICE. its almost sad to think theres only 3 or less of seeing my name in the thread title until I realized I've got a Dynasty team here...I will say 007 WJF and Mack North if he fills out his roster properly look like solid threats this season...
      I've been a solid threat for about 4 years now, until the injuries innevitably rerail my season. Came within 1 fuckin steal in that 2015 Championship vs Skywalkers... Rudy Gay missed the last couple games. Womp womp womp...

Comment

• Mack’s team is perennially overrated.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          NICE. its almost sad to think theres only 3 or less of seeing my name in the thread title until I realized I've got a Dynasty team here...I will say 007 WJF and Mack North if he fills out his roster properly look like solid threats this season...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Who?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Who?

Comment

Looks like Snoopy in the background.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I've been a solid threat for about 4 years now, until the injuries innevitably rerail my season. Came within 1 fuckin steal in that 2015 Championship vs Skywalkers... Rudy Gay missed the last couple games. Womp womp womp...
                  If I get the Unicorn back you're all wasting energy talking about the finals.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If I get the Unicorn back you're all wasting energy talking about the finals.
                    See you in 2019/20 then.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                      See you in 2019/20 then.
                      I closed the season 7-2 without him. You might be seeing a lot of me this season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I closed the season 7-2 without him. You might be seeing a lot of me this season.
                        Your conference is super weak, essentially the Titanic division the Raps dominated the last few seasons.

Comment

• The first look at Kawhi Leonard for the 2018/19 season was a success. Even if he is just above averge he will be a great to boost to my team after only playing 7 games last year. I get to see what Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward look like today! Team WJF is on a mission.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• No pressure or rush. It's just a matter of curiosity, but when will the rosters be finalized so we can see all the free agents?

Big thanks to all the guys who put in the extra time to commish/admin this great league!!

Comment

• Miles Bridges looking real good in preseason. Tucas could have a steal on his hands!

Comment

Miles Bridges looking real good in preseason. Tucas could have a steal on his hands!
                                i thought he looked good, and so did shai alexander

Comment

Working...
                                X