Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blew up my team last season... trading Lillard away, watched Isaiah Thomas go from top 20 to almost out of league and a bunch of guys (Schroder, Anderson) take big steps back.
    Fans feeling a bit better today to see Canadian boy Shai, the potential of Michael Porter jr and Tim hardaway jr coming our way on draft day. We’re preaching patience with 4 draft picks in next years draft coming as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

• SGA should be fun to own.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        The ESPN analytics modelling crew pegged him as the fifth best prospect in the draft by the way.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ft-projections
        Again, great find with this Apollo. Favouriting this. Lol

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Joey wrote: View Post
          Except they forgot an important factor in their bust formula - Bagley went to Duke and Blue Devils are much more likely to suck in the NBA.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            The analytics team will miss sometimes but I think if Bagley can become a rim protector then there's no way he gets played off the court. Ditto for Ayton.

Comment

• I wonder if Zhaire Smith or Donte DiVincenzo slip into FA?

Comment

• Well since we are waiting for jbml to check in....

Team Axel has come to tentative agreements with their top draft pick and two re-signees, locking in 3 elite Centers which join Clint Capela to form the best C crop in all of RR Dynasty.

Rudy Gobert played in only 56 games last season, but still finished 4th in the NBA in total blocks with 129 and his 62% FG% is 5th best in the association. The 26 year old Frenchman is healthy and looking to continue his double-double machine ways on a new 4 year deal with the team.

Kevin Love has spent the last 4 seasons playing off of LeBron but now looks to up his usage back to his Minnesota days where Love was a top 5 fantasy option. The soon to be 30 year old Love is re-upping on a 4 year deal with the team.

DeAndre Ayton has been the consensus top rookie draft pick for most of the past year, so some eye-brows were raised when the talented 7'1" Center slipped down to 3rd in the RR Dynasty Draft. The freshman first team All-American with a 7'5" wingspan enters RR Dynasty with a chip on his shoulder looking to prove why he was the 2017 top recruit. Ayton has agreed to a 4 year rookie deal.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Fantasy Basketball fantasy. Ayton isn't the consensus top fantasy pick.

Comment

Fantasy Basketball fantasy. Ayton isn't the consensus top fantasy pick.
                    Well I don't need him to be better than Doncic, I drafted him at #3 with a pick you gave me to draft Josh Jackson; so all I really need is for Ayton (and Hield combined) to be better than Josh Jackson for me.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Well I don't need him to be better than Doncic, I drafted him at #3 with a pick you gave me to draft Josh Jackson; so all I really need is for Ayton (and Hield combined) to be better than Josh Jackson for me.
                      I don't need Ayton. Making as many trades as I make, sometimes they're not always going to look excellent right out of the gate. Josh Jackson is still going to be really good and Bogdan Bogdanovic is better than Buddy. I wouldn't have gotten Bogi if I didn't move Buddy

Comment

I wouldn't have gotten Bogi if I didn't move Buddy
                        You keep saying that but opening a roster spot is generally pretty easy and doesn’t cost you a top 3 pick.

Comment

• Axel vs Apollo keeps me going everyday. Maybe one day one of you actually wins this thing, so we can settle up. Lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            You keep saying that but opening a roster spot is generally pretty easy and doesn’t cost you a top 3 pick.
                            Well I got Josh Jackson as well. Finding picks isn't a big deal. I found the #3 and I found the #1. If I want picks I'll make it happen. Losing the #3 was a calculated risks. You don't improve by seven wins in consecutive years by sitting on your hands waiting for the perfect trade or FA to pop up...
                            Last edited by Apollo; Thu Aug 2, 2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Axel vs Apollo keeps me going everyday. Maybe one day one of you actually wins this thing, so we can settle up. Lol
                              Pretty sure I won last season over Apollo.

Comment

Axel vs Apollo keeps me going everyday. Maybe one day one of you actually wins this thing, so we can settle up. Lol
                                My time is coming soon. Axel is busy drafting throwbacks who can't do the one thing that can keep them on the floor in this small ball era.

Comment

Working...
                                X