This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach wrote: View Post
    I was going to draft Robinson but took Hardaway Jr instead in the trade. We will see if I’m going regret it. Was for sure going to buy him in the auction if he was still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WOW. I had an impending feeling of doom when Apollo traded in, I was sure he would take Robinson, yet it was the opposite. thank you both.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      I'll save my $200 in FA for grayson Allen haha
      Who did you cut to free up a spot. You had three to re-sign + the pick, right?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Who did you cut to free up a spot. You had three to re-sign + the pick, right?
        Cuts don't need to be announced until a few weeks before Free Agency.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          WOW. I had an impending feeling of doom when Apollo traded in, I was sure he would take Robinson, yet it was the opposite. thank you both.
          Time will tell how it all works out but I figured he'd be there in the FA auction if I wanted to take a rookie center. Rookie centers are incredibly hit or miss. This one has to fend of the Unicorn and Knox for minutes.

It's always fun fishing for studs in the latter part of the draft though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Cuts don't need to be announced until a few weeks before Free Agency.
            Fair enough but I'm just trying to determine my max money competitors. Right now it looks like JBML, Koncept and maybe WJF...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Fair enough but I'm just trying to determine my max money competitors. Right now it looks like JBML, Koncept and maybe WJF...
              Might want to add me to the list. I'll be trying to clear a spot by the auction.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Might want to add me to the list. I'll be trying to clear a spot by the auction.
                Oh, oh, sounds like Biz should be shaking in his Jordan Fly Unlimited's

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  This means that "twitter.com/dhackett1565" sees at least 1 player worth 200, that could either be really young and worth the upside and won't cause unnecessary victories, or there is a player that is worth potential extra wins. This is a huge leak from the H.

Or is it?....

Comment

• Tucas is on the clock!

Pick Team Official Pick / Window
                    Apollo
                    LUCA DONCIC
                    REALIZAR
                    JAREN JACKSON JR
                    Axel
                    DEANDRE AYTON
                    DanH
                    TRAE YOUNG
                    DanH
                    WENDELL CARTER JR
                    Joey
                    MARVIN BAGLEY III
                    The Coach
                    SHAI GILGEOUS ALEXANDER
                    WJF
                    KEVIN KNOX
                    DanH
                    MO BAMBA
                    Drizz
                    COLIN SEXTON
                    The Coach
                    MICHAEL PORTER JR.
                    Apollo
                    MIKAL BRIDGES
                    JBML
                    MISSED (can pick after WJF)
                    koncept
                    MITCHELL ROBINSON
                    tucas
                    August 3rd; 4pm - 7pm EST
                    WJF
                    August 3rd; 7pm - 10pm EST
                    Tucas was on this morning, so he should be aware of what his window is, but I have also messaged him to let him know.
                    Last edited by Joey; Fri Aug 3, 2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• I cut Rodney Hood during the NBA finals.

Knox is more of a 3 than 4, you could argue small ball 4 but I Think theres plenty of minutes to go around. the knicks are aware MR and KP would pair nicely alongside each other, one plays inside, one players perimeter scorer. MR is bouncy, moves his feet well, and has broad shoulders to build on with strength, not worried about his future. His biggest weakness is learning how to interview lol, hes been in the dark a while but tbh I'm here for his stats, he can ball thats all that matters.
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• Tucas is around and will have his pick in on time. WJF, be ready!!

Comment

Tucas is around and will have his pick in on time. WJF, be ready!!
                          Shouldn't jbml be able to get his pick in at any time? If he were to show up now, what would be the point in making him wait until the end, he's technically still on the clock, it's just that he isn't the only one.

I know in the NFL, if a team is late with their pick, the next team just gets to jump in ahead of them, there isn't any penalty, it just becomes first come first served for all teams on the clock.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Shouldn't jbml be able to get his pick in at any time? If he were to show up now, what would be the point in making him wait until the end, he's technically still on the clock, it's just that he isn't the only one.

I know in the NFL, if a team is late with their pick, the next team just gets to jump in ahead of them, there isn't any penalty, it just becomes first come first served for all teams on the clock.
                            I just don't like the idea of a Ninja Selection out of nowhere sending tucas/WJF back to the drawing board and possibly delaying their picks. Doesn't seem fair. They've been checking in regularly and are ready to pick, and their window should be for them.

But that said, I don't imagine jbml will be back before WJF picks, and I don't particularly care one way or the other.

Comment

I just don't like the idea of a Ninja Selection out of nowhere sending tucas/WJF back to the drawing board and possibly delaying their picks. Doesn't seem fair. They've been checking in regularly and are ready to pick, and their window should be for them.

But that said, I don't imagine jbml will be back before WJF picks, and I don't particularly care one way or the other.
                              Lol “ninja selection”
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I dont think we've encountered this often. Maybe after this draft we can have a definite protocol decided. I'd be in favour of still on the clock
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X