This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Sunday evening on the 14th sounds good to me.
    8pm eastern? Sounds perfect!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      8pm eastern? Sounds perfect!
      A little earlier wouldn’t hurt.

PS - check your yahoo
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        A little earlier wouldn’t hurt.

PS - check your yahoo
        2pm eastern? Trying to work around the 4:25pm NFL time slot. 😎 I'm good with any time that day really.

Comment

2pm eastern? Trying to work around the 4:25pm NFL time slot. [emoji41] I'm good with any time that day really.
          I just want it early enough that I can spend the full draft time talking trash and not have to bow out early. Atlantic time zone and all that.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I just want it early enough that I can spend the full draft time talking trash and not have to bow out early. Atlantic time zone and all that.
            And not on toilet at the in-laws?

Comment

I’m more fine with that especially since they would be distracted by the kids anyway.

Comment

Sounds like a Costanza situation.

Comment

• Hey guys, completely forgot about the league for a bit..... it is the offseason and I didn't have a pick this year so, yeah.... I'm sorry!
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Hey guys, completely forgot about the league for a bit..... it is the offseason and I didn't have a pick this year so, yeah.... I'm sorry!
                    Blasphemy!

Come on Joey, SMITE, SMITE, SMITE!

Comment

• First rule about RRNBA Dynasty League - always be thinking about RRNBA Dynasty League.

Comment

Blasphemy!

Come on Joey, SMITE, SMITE, SMITE!
                        Mack North wrote: View Post
                        First rule about RRNBA Dynasty League - always be thinking about RRNBA Dynasty League.

cody is tyrael

Comment

First rule about RRNBA Dynasty League - always be thinking about RRNBA Dynasty League.
                          Ugh, I broke my RRNBA concentration to read this?! Come on!

Comment

• Great article on Murray:

Although his sophomore counting stat line of 16.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game may not leap off the page, the list of NBA and ABA players since 1946 to average better than 15-3-3 as second-year starters while 21 or younger is just 23 players long, per Basketball-Reference.com. (On a Nuggets side note, when sorted by win shares, Nuggets center Nikola Jokic is second on this list, after LeBron James and ahead of Chris Paul.)

But what puts the Blue Arrow in a more rarified tier among this group is his shooting efficiency. Removing the over-three-assists requirement from the above set of players and replacing it with a true shooting percentage of over .550 (Murray’s was .576 last season), the list dwindles to a mere 14 players, the majority of whom are future or present Hall of Famers. (For those who are unfamiliar with TS%, it is a kind of all-encompassing shooting statistic that accounts for the added value of 3-point shots and free throws.)

Drilling down to a more granular level, the list of second-year starters aged 22 or younger who averaged 15 or more points with a 3-point percentage of at least .350 and a free-throw percentage of at least .850 is only five players long: Kevin Durant, Ray Allen, Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving – and Jamal Murray (last season he went 16.7-.378-.905). This places Murray among some genuinely elite company and would seem to bode very well for his future.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joelrus.../#2270279a7087
                            Very much looking forward to seeing what he can do next season.

Comment

• big contracts for da boiz

Devon Armani Booker 5 years
                              Jabari Parker 4 years
                              Kyle Kuzma 4 years
                              Mitchell Robinson 4 years (DPE)
                              Last edited by koncept; Mon Aug 27, 2018, 11:45 PM.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Monstars are happy to announce that a revitalized and newly optimistic Reggie Jackson will sign to a 3 year extension. Monstars management are confident that Coach Casey will get the absolute best out of Reggie, and play him way too many minutes for his own good.

Jordan Bell has continued to impress Monstars management this summer with his incredible versatility - this coming off of a very strong rookie campaign, which saw him become the youngest rookie to get drunk on live television TWICE after winning an NBA Championship. Monstars are confident that Bell will earn the Starting 5 Spot for the Warriors this year and for many years to come, and in light of that, Jordan Bell will receive a 3 year contract extension.

And last, but certainly not least, the #2 Overall Pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, Marvin Bagley, will sign a 3-year Rookie Deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X