Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Points League aka. FPL (Fantasy Points League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    russell westbrook
    24.9 pts, 10.3 a, 9.6 r, .2 b, 2.0 s, 4.7 t.o
    24.9(.116)+10.3(.174)+9.6(.139)+.2(.348)+2(.348)+4 .7(-.116)=6.2354

russell is worth
    6.2354 a game?
    Yes and if you multiply that by 3 or 4, you get roughly his per fantasy game output of 18 to 25 points; or what you'll see on the boxscore come the end of Sunday assuming he played 3 or 4 games and hit his averages.

Comment

Can't wait to see how this turns out, even this season should be fun with auto-draft teams.

Even if we don't get many in by Monday, there's still the whole summer to recruit players for next season.

Apollo, I don't get notifications for the email address i gave you, so just post in here once the invites to the league have been sent out. Thanks.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Can't wait to see how this turns out, even this season should be fun with auto-draft teams.

Even if we don't get many in by Monday, there's still the whole summer to recruit players for next season.

Apollo, I don't get notifications for the email address i gave you, so just post in here once the invites to the league have been sent out. Thanks.
        Mack your invite was sent our earlier buddy. You didn't get it?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Mack your invite was sent our earlier buddy. You didn't get it?
          I dont see it, man. Like I said earlier, the one I got today directed me to the Dynasty yahoo page.. ??

Comment

So I'm going to lock down the league by the end of tomorrow. For auto draft it can take up to 72 hours after I flag the league as "ready". Right now five teams are registered and when Mack registers we then have an even number to draft. Anyone else wanting in will have to hope for a second person wanting in as well. This is a short notice test so I'm thankful we have six teams at minimum. Like Mack said, during the off season we can recruit a full league... I hope of 20 teams.

Comment

I dont see it, man. Like I said earlier, the one I got today directed me to the Dynasty yahoo page.. ??
              Check your private messages.

Comment

Note that this is dynasty rosters and the team 007 assembled probably could score 135 PPG and Tucas' team would be in NCAA.
                oh how the mighty have fallen.

count me in as well
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Check your private messages.
                  After a whole lot of bs, I finally got in!

Comment

I'll play
                    RR OG

Comment

After a whole lot of bs, I finally got in!
                      Bs on my end... shitty laptops and phones, as well as my dumbass.

Comment

Bs on my end... shitty laptops and phones, as well as my dumbass.
                        jbml emailed me and said he's having trouble too. Did you get in via the email or the link I PM'd you?

Comment

jbml emailed me and said he's having trouble too. Did you get in via the email or the link I PM'd you?
                          The link... you have to check a box when you see the Join League button. I didnt notice that box on my phone but my wife saw it after much kicking and screaming from myself [emoji23] ah well, I'm in now.

Comment

does health factor in like most leagues? im kinda confused what the multipliers will be too! i guess fairly similar to the weight they normally hold in fantasy - minus 3pters being a big plus
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              russell westbrook
                              24.9 pts, 10.3 a, 9.6 r, .2 b, 2.0 s, 4.7 t.o
                              24.9(.116)+10.3(.174)+9.6(.139)+.2(.348)+2(.348)+4 .7(-.116)=6.2354

russell is worth
                              6.2354 a game?
                              Koncept, did you see this post? This is how it works.

Comment

How will player retention work Apollo? Will this be redraft? Should our draftees be valued on future growth as well?

Cause I am stupid I made a huge excel sheet and set the formulas, chose 50 players to get a baseline on value, entered all the data, went to Yahoo to set draft priority, and saw that the 2 hours before was wasted life. The math shown in Yahoo is based on the formulas already.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X