Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Points League aka. FPL (Fantasy Points League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    russell westbrook
    24.9 pts, 10.3 a, 9.6 r, .2 b, 2.0 s, 4.7 t.o
    24.9(.116)+10.3(.174)+9.6(.139)+.2(.348)+2(.348)+4 .7(-.116)=6.2354

    russell is worth
    6.2354 a game?
    Yes and if you multiply that by 3 or 4, you get roughly his per fantasy game output of 18 to 25 points; or what you'll see on the boxscore come the end of Sunday assuming he played 3 or 4 games and hit his averages.

    Comment


    • #32
      Can't wait to see how this turns out, even this season should be fun with auto-draft teams.

      Even if we don't get many in by Monday, there's still the whole summer to recruit players for next season.

      Apollo, I don't get notifications for the email address i gave you, so just post in here once the invites to the league have been sent out. Thanks.
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • #33
        Mack North wrote: View Post
        Can't wait to see how this turns out, even this season should be fun with auto-draft teams.

        Even if we don't get many in by Monday, there's still the whole summer to recruit players for next season.

        Apollo, I don't get notifications for the email address i gave you, so just post in here once the invites to the league have been sent out. Thanks.
        Mack your invite was sent our earlier buddy. You didn't get it?

        Comment


        • #34
          Apollo wrote: View Post
          Mack your invite was sent our earlier buddy. You didn't get it?
          I dont see it, man. Like I said earlier, the one I got today directed me to the Dynasty yahoo page.. ??
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • #35
            So I'm going to lock down the league by the end of tomorrow. For auto draft it can take up to 72 hours after I flag the league as "ready". Right now five teams are registered and when Mack registers we then have an even number to draft. Anyone else wanting in will have to hope for a second person wanting in as well. This is a short notice test so I'm thankful we have six teams at minimum. Like Mack said, during the off season we can recruit a full league... I hope of 20 teams.

            Comment


            • #36
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              I dont see it, man. Like I said earlier, the one I got today directed me to the Dynasty yahoo page.. ??
              Check your private messages.

              Comment


              • #37
                Apollo wrote: View Post
                Note that this is dynasty rosters and the team 007 assembled probably could score 135 PPG and Tucas' team would be in NCAA.
                oh how the mighty have fallen.


                count me in as well
                in masai we trust

                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                Comment


                • #38
                  Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Check your private messages.
                  After a whole lot of bs, I finally got in!
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I'll play
                    RR OG

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Mack North wrote: View Post
                      After a whole lot of bs, I finally got in!
                      Bs on my end... shitty laptops and phones, as well as my dumbass.
                      The Double Champ is here!
                      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Bs on my end... shitty laptops and phones, as well as my dumbass.
                        jbml emailed me and said he's having trouble too. Did you get in via the email or the link I PM'd you?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Apollo wrote: View Post
                          jbml emailed me and said he's having trouble too. Did you get in via the email or the link I PM'd you?
                          The link... you have to check a box when you see the Join League button. I didnt notice that box on my phone but my wife saw it after much kicking and screaming from myself [emoji23] ah well, I'm in now.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            does health factor in like most leagues? im kinda confused what the multipliers will be too! i guess fairly similar to the weight they normally hold in fantasy - minus 3pters being a big plus
                            in masai we trust

                            water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              russell westbrook
                              24.9 pts, 10.3 a, 9.6 r, .2 b, 2.0 s, 4.7 t.o
                              24.9(.116)+10.3(.174)+9.6(.139)+.2(.348)+2(.348)+4 .7(-.116)=6.2354

                              russell is worth
                              6.2354 a game?
                              Koncept, did you see this post? This is how it works.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                How will player retention work Apollo? Will this be redraft? Should our draftees be valued on future growth as well?

                                Cause I am stupid I made a huge excel sheet and set the formulas, chose 50 players to get a baseline on value, entered all the data, went to Yahoo to set draft priority, and saw that the 2 hours before was wasted life. The math shown in Yahoo is based on the formulas already.

                                Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X