Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Points League aka. FPL (Fantasy Points League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we are trying to force movement then why not just draft 3 rounds and then auto draft the rest of the teams.

i thought we were having 15 man teams with 10 active and 5 benched. so my franchise tag was 5, but with this 10 man team i think 3 keepers is better, 7 back to the next years draft pool.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      follow my footsteps and trade him for marcus smart, and jared sullinger

Comment

So the season starts tomorrow and will be two weeks. Then there's two weeks of playoffs and so we'll have a full month to test out the scoring. My only complaint with how points works out is that the spread of points across the top 50 is a super gradual decline.

If we want keepers and if we don't want an auction then the NFL Keeper format would work best. For each keeper you keep you lose a draft pick, starting in round one and working your way back from there. That league has larger rosters and capped keepers at five. I think Miek is right, keepers should probably be capped at 2 or 3 players if we go the keeper route.

Comment

Im in favour of the NFL Keeper format... most likely 2 keepers max, maybe 3. I'd like the draft pool to be deeper each year and more player movement so there's essentially new teams every year.

I wouldn't be opposed to a full redraft every year either.

Comment

I like we're deciding this after the draft! but yeah I'd rather reflect a more quicker turn around than dynastic. the penalties for keeping a top tier talent should go up each year.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

if i had known we were keeping players long term i woulda ranked old man lebron a bit further down. nonetheless, this position less system and total tallied ranking seems pretty exciting! good luck
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                if i had known we were keeping players long term i woulda ranked old man lebron a bit further down. nonetheless, this position less system and total tallied ranking seems pretty exciting! good luck
                We're not keeping anybody that was drafted to us... this is just a dry run to see how the scoring works. Everything will be setup to start the innaugural season in Oct 2018.

The team they drafted for me is bunk... so many injured guys lol I'm not making playoffs [emoji20]

Comment

I like we're deciding this after the draft! but yeah I'd rather reflect a more quicker turn around than dynastic. the penalties for keeping a top tier talent should go up each year.
                  We're actually working all this out six months before the draft.
                  Like Mack said, none of this counts. We're working out the kinks in this micro season.

Comment

Opening night of the test run. After a couple post-draft moves I think I have a good shot at the playoffs!

Comment

Looking at the stats, Anthony Davis is the best player in the league. In the last 30 days he's a 7.8. We're talking 24 to 32 Points in a matchup. If the average score should be 106 then 107 should be the goal for everyone. He's getting you 23% of the way there by himself.

Comment

I put 100 on Dario and was hoping to get Ingram for 0. Switched wade for Dario, and Beverly for Ingram. Wade gone, stuck with Beverly. Lesson learned.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

Ingram is red hot lately. Now he's a Creed... For four weeks.

Comment

Whiteside with 6.7 points tonight. 24 14 2 2 3 and 1.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot we had IR and I dropped Ingram. lol

Comment

Given the nature of the league, next season I think we should have no waiver period except for when guys get waived. We can make that two or three days. We can also limit the transaction number for the week to two or three players to block anyone from trying to game the system. Having it this way will speed up the time for a replacement to be brought into the fold when there's an injury. Every player out on injury hurts just a little more in this setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X