• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Funny enough, MangoKid is now 0-2
    Yeah, the champ is on the ropes. Perhaps his schedule gets a little easier but he is the second lowest scoring team in the league right now.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    As per Fantasy Pros:

Funny enough, MangoKid is now 0-2

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    As per Fantasy Pros:

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    BURN!

All y'all muppets gonna BURN this season!
    How do those cotton balls taste?

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I like the output coming from the Bengles IDP. They'll be locked in my line-up going forward.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    And for the newer guys in case you didn't know we have record book that tracks and stores the top highlights in league history.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ype=teampoints

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I think Yahoo did an excellent job on weekly fantasy league specific game breakdowns. I'm thinking the below link will take you to your own specific games.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...&mid1=1&mid2=6

It would have stung had jbml beat me with Bell's handcuff. He almost got it.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    233.28 > 226.56
    Week 1. Let's see what your score looks like by the end of September.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Yes, we're all quite impressed by the eight IDPs you drafted over the last two years.
    233.28 > 226.56

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    One thing is for certain, the scoring settings are the same now as they were in 2012.

I don't think this holds up for long. I'm generally the only one who averages +200 PPG...

IDPs were out of control in week 1. I had a big one. You had multiple. I know Axel & James had one.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    My defensive guys killed my O guys... disappointing first week and I'm still projected to reach 200.

Why are there such high scores? Didn't 200 used to be a thing that happened only once in a while?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Watson threw the ball 34 times.

His QB rating was 17.8 against a shitty secondary.

Maybe you're right but I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Then maybe you should start playing Rivers... Because Watson looks like a guy who defenses have adjusted for. Kaepernick was once a guy who couldn't be stopped but then the word was out and he had nothing to respond with when the sets changed.
    Nah, he was hesitant. His timing was clearly off and their poor play calling early tried to force too much when they should have been pounding the rock. I didn't see anything in the game that showed that New England did anything schematically to counter - just poor game from Houston. If they had ran more in the first half, they probably would have won that game.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Then maybe you should start playing Rivers... Because Watson looks like a guy who defenses have adjusted for. Kaepernick was once a guy who couldn't be stopped but then the word was out and he had nothing to respond with when the sets changed.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Yeah, you did well too but Watson wasn't the best QB last year. He played well but there wasn't enough film to make that call. This past game calls the statement even more into question. New England doesn't even have a good secondary.
    Top score of the week.

Watson looked hesitant and I didn't like Bill O'Brien's play calling yesterday, too many Play Action early and didn't establish the run in the first half. They played better in the second half, but too little too late. I think O'Brien overthought it playing against his former mentor. Watson will be better next week and will return to a dynamic player that he was last year. Rivers had a heck of a game as my back-up too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X