• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Random question:
    Why am I already facing Axel again this week? I just played him week 1
    Haha that does suck.... for you.

Yahoo error that doesn’t seem to have impacted anyone else.

#AllYahooErrorsWorkOutForMe
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just reviewing the matchup counts in the commish CP. For some reason Yahoo matched you two up four times this season. Ditto for jbml and Drizz. Everyone else plays twice... I'll double check this next year and see if there's a way to prevent such scheduling.

I don't know if it would be wise to auto shuffle now because of a lot of reasons.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Just reviewing the matchup counts in the commish CP. For some reason Yahoo matched you two up four times this season. Ditto for jbml and Drizz. Everyone else plays twice... I'll double check this next year and see if there's a way to prevent such scheduling.

I don't know if it would be wise to auto shuffle now because of a lot of reasons.
        System is probably still recovering from the Bradley Chubb pick.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Just reviewing the matchup counts in the commish CP. For some reason Yahoo matched you two up four times this season. Ditto for jbml and Drizz. Everyone else plays twice... I'll double check this next year and see if there's a way to prevent such scheduling.

While I feel like this effects my end result very little, it could have a larger impact on the league as a whole. I mean with 4 games against myself, Axel basically gets a walk to the playoffs, regardless of his team. I get that’s more how the nfl works, but with so few teams it seems weird

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            System is probably still recovering from the Bradley Chubb pick.
            Hahahahhah

Comment

While I feel like this effects my end result very little, it could have a larger impact on the league as a whole. I mean with 4 games against myself, Axel basically gets a walk to the playoffs, regardless of his team. I get that’s more how the nfl works, but with so few teams it seems weird
              On behalf of Axel, it won’t change our record either way. We that good.

Comment

Axel was gonna make it anyway this year unless he gets totally screwed over with injuries.

The big problem would be with drizz and jbml. Both those guys have teams good enough to maybe win it and they're facing each other four times. Tough schedule for both of them.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  On behalf of Axel, it won’t change our record either way. We that good.
                  You'll get your first test next week when you take on Mr.Dynasty. If you cant best me while I'm shorthanded then that says it all.

Comment

• I don't think the rest of season rankings are considering that I will have a fresh Le'Veon Bell on a contract year starting in week 8.

Comment

I don't think the rest of season rankings are considering that I will have a fresh Le'Veon Bell on a contract year starting in week 8.
                      I think they are taking into consideration that Calvin Ridley is proving to be a steal for me as a second round pick.

Comment

• Yeah, you're probably right. The best player in fantasy football sitting for seven weeks and then returning fresh is insignificant.

Comment

• Sony Michel and Josh Gordon coming thru for the bench squad last night. I think both will be in my starting lineup very soon.

Fantasy Pros has no idea what we're capable of!

Comment

• I keep getting screwed over with my IDPs. Three weeks in a row now I had a guy who was playing actually not play. That's 8-12 pts gone right out of the gate. Last time I won the league I think it was a grind to make the playoffs and then I rolled through to a chip. This season is feeling a lot like that.

Comment

• The Empire strikes back. Next up is Mack. Another one for the ages I'm sure.

Comment

The Empire strikes back. Next up is Mack. Another one for the ages I'm sure.
                                How much did you have to pay Sean Peyton for that?

#1 player in fantasy only gets 6 carries? FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X