Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S7)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Cryptic.
    Make sense now?

    Comment


    • #32
      Apollo wrote: View Post
      Make sense now?
      I knew what it was for, I just didnít know what it meant for my draft slot. Hopefully Realizar passes on Baker Mayfield so that I can grab him at 2
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • #33
        Axel wrote: View Post
        I knew what it was for, I just didn’t know what it meant for my draft slot. Hopefully Realizar passes on Baker Mayfield so that I can grab him at 2
        Oh man, this is the year to be in the top three. I don't mind saying that because this is the stingiest league I've ever been in when it comes to 1st round picks.

        I have a couple different ways I may go at #6. I find a couple people always miss and so I'm hoping something good falls in my lap. That's my plan A.

        Comment


        • #34
          Apollo wrote: View Post
          ... the following is the draft order this year:
          1. (3)Realizar
          2. (2)Axel
          3. (4)Mack
          4. (1)Tucas
          5. (7)Drizz
          6. (6)Apollo
          7. (5)jbml
          8. (8)Mango

          Someone double check that for me: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

          Congrats James, you're probably getting a perennial redraft first round stud for the next five seasons.
          Well geez, thanks guys.

          I guess I'll start my scouting for the players who'll fuck you all to death for the next 5-10 years.

          Hear, hear! To the winner go the spoils. And may the losers boil in oil, swiftly get old never to indulge in the sex, drugs and rock 'n roll so that I may see and steal their tears.
          RR OG

          Comment


          • #35
            Here are the five players I'm dropping from my roster:

            1. K - Kai For bath
            2. DE - Will Clarke
            3. CB - Ronald Darby
            4. DE - Geno Atkins
            5. DE - Alex Okafor
            RR OG

            Comment


            • #36
              Submission Deadline

              Submission deadline for rosters is in two days: July 31st.

              Who has submitted:
              • Apollo
              • Axel
              • jbml
              • Realizar


              Who has not submitted:
              • Tucas
              • drizz
              • Mack
              • Mango


              Here's all you need to know:
              Apollo wrote: View Post
              Roster Submission: July 31st
              • If you miss the deadline your entire roster will be carried forward and you therefore forfeit your draft picks.
              • Minimum roster carryover: 25 players
              • Maximum roster carryover: 30 players
              • For every player kept above 25 players, a draft pick will be forfeited starting at round five and progressing to round 1.
              • Submit your rosters in this thread, do not rely on the league page.
              Link to rosters: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/37453/1

              Comment


              • #37
                Why was I #4 in that order? I finished in 8th spot in the regular season and then won the consolation. That was supposed to give me even more of a shot to keep the #1 pick, not drop to #4 and get bumped to 3.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I'm in for next year as well. Sorry about the lateness of my reply.

                  Here are the players I am not keeping :
                  Austin Hooper
                  Will Lutz
                  Keelan Cole
                  Sheldon Richardson
                  Jeremy Maclin

                  Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Iíll have mine submitted tomorrow

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Why was I #4 in that order? I finished in 8th spot in the regular season and then won the consolation. That was supposed to give me even more of a shot to keep the #1 pick, not drop to #4 and get bumped to 3.
                      Let me take a look and get back to you. Maybe I misread the standings.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        So I looked into it. We've always taken the final inverted standings as shown in the archive:
                        https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

                        Because no team in the lotto has better odds than anyone else, the positioning of the final standing is irrelevant; its just a placeholder for the lotto. We've always grabbed them like this and we should stay consistent to it. The reason we do it this way is to prevent tanking and encourage everyone to slug it out to the very end. 1st is no better of than 4th unless 1st wins the Consolation round.

                        One thing I was thinking of proposing was a one pick bump up in the Consolation Round reward, so the worst the Consolation champ can pick is then 2nd. I'd need a majority nod in favor of such a change and it wouldn't be retroactive.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jul 30th, 2018, 07:16 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Don't mess with the methodology that landed the #1 pick in my lap.
                          RR OG

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Sup everyone...
                            Looking forward to this season!
                            I'll have my roster posted before midnight tomorrow (today, 31st) for sure.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Apollo wrote: View Post
                              So I looked into it. We've always taken the final inverted standings as shown in the archive:
                              https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

                              Because no team in the lotto has better odds than anyone else, the positioning of the final standing is irrelevant; its just a placeholder for the lotto. We've always grabbed them like this and we should stay consistent to it. The reason we do it this way is to prevent tanking and encourage everyone to slug it out to the very end. 1st is no better of than 4th unless 1st wins the Consolation round.

                              One thing I was thinking of proposing was a one pick bump up in the Consolation Round reward, so the worst the Consolation champ can pick is then 2nd. I'd need a majority nod in favor of such a change and it wouldn't be retroactive.
                              Well that's a load of hooey. I keep getting fucked every which way!

                              Anyways, we are dropping the following players:

                              RB - ALFRED MORRIS
                              TE - JASON WITTEN
                              WR - CHRIS HOGAN
                              WR - RISHARD MATTHEWS
                              LB - JAYLON SMITH

                              Looking forward to our draft, I think this is my only NFL fantasy team this year.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Well that's a load of hooey. I keep getting fucked every which way!

                                Anyways, we are dropping the following players:

                                RB - ALFRED MORRIS
                                TE - JASON WITTEN
                                WR - CHRIS HOGAN
                                WR - RISHARD MATTHEWS
                                LB - JAYLON SMITH

                                Looking forward to our draft, I think this is my only NFL fantasy team this year.
                                I'm only rolling two this year. I'd almost like the pull a Michael Jordan and retire in my prime for a season but the show must go on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X