X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    2018 RR NFL Dynasty League People’s Champ

Indeed. With the top score in Championship Week, it is with great honor that I hereby do declare that I am ‘The Pride of the Poplulous’, and present to myself with the most coveted of all league awards; without further a due please cherish and celebrate ME as The People’s Champ!

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    These TD passes to AB arent helping either i need one or two to go to JJSS.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I wish they would have annouced Gurley earlier... Sony had a day that would have help immensely.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The second Dynasty of the league is about to come to pass. In a time where pundits keep saying RBs aren't worth as much, I think the evidence states they're worth more because they're harder to find but just as necessary to win. I think everyone with a chip won it with at least one elite back in the fold. I had two during my back to back titles.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Looks like we've got a repeat on our hands.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    And Gurley is out. Dammit. Need a big day from my Steelers vs NO if Im gonna take this.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Meanwhile I'm trying to extend my podium streak to a seventh straight season. Next year I'm coming for the title. Third ring baby, book it!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Looking for a backup RB in case Gurley can't go, they're locked though! Shiiiiiiit
    Good luck man. No offense to Mango but you deserve the chip this year seeing how you have a great squad and you haven't won a title yet.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Looking for a backup RB in case Gurley can't go, they're locked though! Shiiiiiiit

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    The season of humiliation is near over; ‘till the next season of humiliation begins. Good’ay, fine gents. Rightio!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    And there goes the last WW period. I think I landed some nice 2019 fliers in Jones II, Ballage & Hamilton. We'll see how they're doing come camp.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Congrats to Mack and Mango on making it to the most electrifying event in Fantasy Sports Entertainment!

The reigning Champ defends the crown against the hungry challenger.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Welp, I fluked that win out. On to the RRNFLDL Super Bow!

Good luck, Mangokid. You'll need it

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    So torn... I feel like I need to start Trubisky amd Henry over Big Ben and Sony Michel. I shall be forced to live with the consequences if the unthinkable happens...
    Yup, mistake not starting Henry. We will see what the late games bring me.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    And for the fourth consecutive season the week 15 curse strikes my top scoring team yet again. Maybe I can keep my podium streak going atleast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X