This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    Sure, go ahead. It should be the consensus #1 is my guess. Just remember this draft is a live traditional draft with rookies & vets; not like NBA Dynasty.
    I did not know that. In that case...

V-E-T-S! VETS! VETS!! VETS!!! VETS!!!!
    RR OG

Comment

I just sent this out in an email but just in case it goes to junk mail:
      It's always a good idea to have a backup plan. If something comes up and you have pre-ranked your players you can rest assured that you're going to get the players you're most interested in. Go here:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...7453/1/prerank

If you don't, well, thank you in advance. That boost my team will receive is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        I knew what it was for, I just didn’t know what it meant for my draft slot. Hopefully Realizar passes on Baker Mayfield so that I can grab him at 2
        Mayfield has looked pretty amazing so far. Maybe he's legit... I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Browns QB Baker Mayfield completed 11-of-20 passes for 212 yards and two touchdowns in Thursday’s preseason game versus the Giants.

Mayfield played with a mix of starters and backups on his first two drives, leading a 72-yard scoring drive on his second possession in which he was 3-of-6 passing for 57 yards and a touchdown. Mayfield picked up two first downs rushing on the drive, including a scramble on fourth down that set up his touchdown strike, a 10-yard pass to David Njoku. On his seventh and final drive of the night, Mayfield hit rookie Antonio Callaway on a sharp slant on third down that Callaway took 54-yards for a touchdown.
        There are a three good and ready QB options on the board though and I'm curious where they'll go: Big Ben, Andrew Luck and the young gun Pat Mahomes. I could see someone going after Mahomes' potential in round one or early round two. Might be time to fish for that next guy with Wentz type potential...

Comment

It might be the year of the TE. I'm seeing four with top 100 ADP (round one-three potential in our draft):

- Delanie Walker
          - Trey Burton
          - David Njoku (sounds like a made up Star Wars name)
          - George Kittle

Comment

Gonna have to start cramming for this draft... having a newborn doesn't help.

Comment

I just sent this out in an email but just in case it goes to junk mail:
              It's always a good idea to have a backup plan. If something comes up and you have pre-ranked your players you can rest assured that you're going to get the players you're most interested in. Go here:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...7453/1/prerank

If you don't, well, thank you in advance. That boost my team will receive is greatly appreciated.
              The link doesn't work. Says I'm not the owner of the team.

I'm having trouble finding out who will be available for the draft. In the pre-rank, it just lists all players, including players that are keepers.

Comment

Well... I got all my guys. Can't say the same for BALLSWIN hahahahah epic failure to say the least.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                  The link doesn't work. Says I'm not the owner of the team.

I'm having trouble finding out who will be available for the draft. In the pre-rank, it just lists all players, including players that are keepers.
                  Sorry I didn't see this until now. You were in the draft, right? You certainly looked like you were. Unlike James who appeared to have his draft ran by a team of below average IQ drunken monkeys.

Barkley.

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this until now. You were in the draft, right? You certainly looked like you were. Unlike James who appeared to have his draft ran by a team of below average IQ drunken monkeys.

Barkley.
                    Monkeys?!?! WTF!! We got every player we were after! My council of minions came out of the war room going cocoa-loco--bananas with excitement and anticipation!!

I've been assured by my council that our team is as talented as any, and that we'll be competiting for a lot of rings in January!

I stand by the decisions made today by my council. My minions have my support.
                    RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      Monkeys?!?! WTF!! We got every player we were after! My council of minions came out of the war room going cocoa-loco--bananas with excitement and anticipation!!

I've been assured by my council that our team is as talented as any, and that we'll be competiting for a lot of rings in January!

I stand by the decisions made today by my council. My minions have my support.
                      Barkley is projected to finish 6 overall in fantasy rankings and projected to score between 18 - 20 points per game. He’s an elite RB prospect and would have been an amazing duo with Ezekiel Elliott as your starting backs and double the production of Carlos Hyde.

Bradley Chubb is a great defensive prospect but he is projected to score around 3 points per game and a total of 47 on the season. Even if he out produces that, the top defensive player last year was CJ Mosley with 169 points. Barkley is projected to have 304.

This is simple math. Also, drafting a Kicker in the 2nd round is terrible because when the option is kicker or anyone else, the answer is always anyone else.

Your councillors are thanked by Team Axel for this gift of such greatness that we would never be able to repay, so we won’t even try to. Instead we’ll plug Barkley in as RB1 next to Kamara and think of you every time Barkley dominates.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Barkely's projected points: 306 pts
                        Chubb's projected points: 48 pts

Unless Chubb is JJ Watt in his prime then the pick looks like the biggest bust in league history. Watt scored 220 pts in 2014 and I think he was a big reason why Axel went to the finals that year because he outscored the average player at his position by probably 150 pts; dude was putting up RB2 numbers it was sick. Now Axel got whooped in the finals by me, thus securing the one and only true dynasty in league history but that's besides the point. Watt was a historical stud that year and it mattered big time. James, Chubb isn't producing any fantasy chubbies.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Aug 20, 2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

The last two drafts:
                          • 2016: Leonard Fournette, Mango - Fournette was a top 10 RB stud and Mango went on to be Champ that season.
                          • 2015: Ezekiel Elliott, e-Wheazhy - Elliot was a top three RB stud and e-Wheazhy went on to be Champ that season.

I mean, I'm circling Axel as my sidekick in the finals this years. A rematch of Super Duper Bowl III.

Comment

Barkely's projected points: 306 pts
                            Chubb's projected points: 48 pts

Unless Chubb is JJ Watt in his prime then the pick looks like the biggest bust in league history. Watt scored 220 pts in 2014 and I think he was a big reason why Axel went to the finals that year because he outscored the average player at his position by probably 150 pts; dude was putting up RB2 numbers it was sick. Now Axel got whooped in the finals by me, thus securing the one and only true dynasty in league history but that's besides the point. Watt was a historical stud that year and it mattered big time. James, Chubb isn't producing any fantasy chubbies.
                            For the record, I scored 190 points that week, more than any playoff team other than you through the entire playoffs, wouldn't call that "whooped".
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

It was as though I had a four Chubb advantage on you. How about that?

Comment

Hot take of the day - all 5 of the Ballswin draft picks will be cut by week 5 of the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                                X