X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Please. We get Gurley, Cooks, Donald, Peters and Fowler back this week.

Barkley, Kamara and Mixon say bring it!

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Well played Axel, nice timing on the big week. Time to take Mack down a notch so I don't miss the playoffs.
    Please. We get Gurley, Cooks, Donald, Peters and Fowler back this week.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Well played Axel, nice timing on the big week. Time to take Mack down a notch so I don't miss the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Just like the Steelers, my team feels like they need to prove loud and clear that we don't need Le'Veon Bell. I hope he enjoys his shitty rap career. The only one that's gonna buy his album is his mother.
    Ooooh, salty!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Not a good week for most of my top guns to have the week off... tough finish to the season with Mango, Apollo then Axel to finish it off. I haven't figured out who to root for in all your games yet.
    Just like the Steelers, my team feels like they need to prove loud and clear that we don't need Le'Veon Bell. I hope he enjoys his shitty rap career. The only one that's gonna buy his album is his mother.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Not a good week for most of my top guns to have the week off... tough finish to the season with Mango, Apollo then Axel to finish it off. I haven't figured out who to root for in all your games yet.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    My team has underperformed for weeks but Lamar Jackson mania is about to begin!!
    27 rushes in one game? That does not bode well for a QB's future.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    This week is a must win game for the both of us which means it'll probably be a final score of 250.0-249.9 with no one else in the league breaking 200.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Special thanks this week goes out to Tucas. I have Axel, Mack and Mango to close out the regular season and Tucas' win over Axel gives me a two game buffer. I may very well need that because as is I'm not winning the tie breaker for 4th seed with Axel unless he nose dives a couple weeks.
    My team has underperformed for weeks but Lamar Jackson mania is about to begin!!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Special thanks this week goes out to Tucas. I have Axel, Mack and Mango to close out the regular season and Tucas' win over Axel gives me a two game buffer. I may very well need that because as is I'm not winning the tie breaker for 4th seed with Axel unless he nose dives a couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Congrats to Drizz on posting an awesome score this week. That might help a lot with tie breakers later in this tight race to the playoffs.

Just looking at my last four weeks to close the season. I have to say, it's tough but I'm in a spot to totally disrupt the playoffs before even making it.

First up, top seed Drizz. Next up, league high scorer Axel. Then 3rd seed Mack. Finally 2nd seed Mango. Time to write some unhappy endings to this season but hopefully not my own.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Actually...295 is the record.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Damn drizz... couldn't let me have 1 week eh?

Nice total,must be a record? Nearly 300!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tucas
    replied
    So if you page ahead to next week, Yahoo is calling it "Rivalry Week". I'm not sure how they determine that one because of all the battles I've had through the years for top spot, Tucas has not been in the mix (sorry Tucas, you new).

Anyway, its' Axel v. Ballswin, drizz v. Mack, jbml v. Mango.
    Your 1-8 rival is about to crush you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X