Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucas, just looking at your squad seeing how you're an unproven rookie. Here are some points of note:
    1. You have a guy with an IR tag and a guy with an Out tag. Both really should be moved to IR slots, freeing up two spots on your bench for players who can help. Do you know how to use IR?
    2. Your starting lineup is incomplete and not optimized. Projections show that you're pretty much giving Axel a free win. Games start this Thursday.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      [*]Your starting lineup is incomplete and not optimized. Projections show that you're pretty much giving Axel a free win. Games start this Thursday.[/LIST]
      I think the week 1 result isn’t in question regardless.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• See Tucas, now you've been called out. You should move your guys you can to IR and nab some players who can help you win. Your team only needs to suck if you're fine with it sucking.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ort=PTS&sdir=1

Comment

Tucas, just looking at your squad seeing how you're an unproven rookie. Here are some points of note:
          1. You have a guy with an IR tag and a guy with an Out tag. Both really should be moved to IR slots, freeing up two spots on your bench for players who can help. Do you know how to use IR?
          2. Your starting lineup is incomplete and not optimized. Projections show that you're pretty much giving Axel a free win. Games start this Thursday.
          I’ll go through today and see if I can fix it

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I think the week 1 result isn’t in question regardless.
            Congrats on the W. not like I inherited the worst team in the league or anything(not complaining, but let’s not pretend this win is against me)

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Congrats on the W. not like I inherited the worst team in the league or anything(not complaining, but let’s not pretend this win is against me)
              Oh yeah, nothing you could really do about the week 1 result. If my team is healthy, it’s championship caliber.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I could squeeze another 20-30 projected points out of Tucas' squad in week 1 and make it interesting. This season's WW is loaded with upside like no other season I've seen.

Comment

• Welcome to week one guys. I think this is going to be a best season yet. I'm seeing six potential contenders; that's 75% of the league. This has to be the most wide open season yet.

Now that we're in week one we're capped at three transactions per week. So to any inexperienced players, you need to be very careful with your roster moves. If you have a weak roster then this next month is the time to fix that because there are always a half dozen diamonds in the rough to be found. I'm seeing a bunch of talent on the WW right now so there's zero reason to roll out a lemon into week one.

Comment

• 6 of us are projected to top the 200 point plateau in Week 1 - that's unheard of and would be nuts if it happened. You also have jbml at 196 projected points. I expect maybe 3 teams to actually achieve that mark. Of course i will be tops at about 230 Week 1 points. Book it.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      6 of us are projected to top the 200 point plateau in Week 1 - that's unheard of and would be nuts if it happened. You also have jbml at 196 projected points. I expect maybe 3 teams to actually achieve that mark. Of course i will be tops at about 230 Week 1 points. Book it.
                      Definitely filed into the fiction section.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        6 of us are projected to top the 200 point plateau in Week 1 - that's unheard of and would be nuts if it happened. You also have jbml at 196 projected points. I expect maybe 3 teams to actually achieve that mark. Of course i will be tops at about 230 Week 1 points. Book it.
                        Just be thankful you didn't draw the two time champ in week one. This year I make is three time champ.

Comment

• My picks are available but I’d be looking for a top level RB or WR in exchange

Comment

• I wish the Steelers would either pay Bell or trade him. I mean it looks like they don't want to pay him so why not cash out? It's a good thing I have a deep squad because maybe not having the top player in fantasy until November sucks.

Comment

I wish the Steelers would either pay Bell or trade him. I mean it looks like they don't want to pay him so why not cash out? It's a good thing I have a deep squad because maybe not having the top player in fantasy until November sucks.
                              Glad I have Hunt and Gurley in Keeper to wait out this holdout.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Glad I have Hunt and Gurley in Keeper to wait out this holdout.
                                It's not looking good now. This was an event no one saw coming because it looked like he was pulling the same stunt as last year: report at the last minute to avoid losing pay. Reports suggest he doesn't want the Steelers to run him into the ground prior to his big FA period; he's trying to avoid injury. He must sign his offer sheet and report by week 11 to qualify for FA in 2019. If his goal is to sacrifice pay now in order to secure a big deal next spring then we may not see him getting meaningful touches until week 12. Well that's the worst case scenario anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X