Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing how the members are almost identical in both leagues I do it once here.

I have an announcement to make. Rocwell is joining both leagues! If you frequent the NFL thread then you know he follows the NFL closely. Rocwell, if you have any questions about either league please post them in these threads and our members will help you. In particular with Dynasty there are a few intricacies you may not be used to seeing.

Also I'd like to thank Cody for his participation last year in both leagues. Football isn't his passion but he gave it his best. I look forward to facing him in NBA Dynasty where I'm sure he's building a team on the rise.

Comment

Welcome to the club, rocwell!

"WE'RE GONNA KICK YA FUCKIN AAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!"

this video will have to suffice

Comment

Well guys, we're down one man and with no prospects. I feel like I'm running the Sacramento Kings. Don't worry, you're all Bogdan Bogdanovic's in my opinion.

Cody wasn't a good fit and Roc wouldn't register for some reason so here we are. Its a tough time to recruit but I have an announcement up on the forum to see if we get any bites.

Comment

No rocwell? wtf bruh! don't be scurred...

Comment

I bet Rocwell placed a wager with a sports book with odds he wouldn't be returning to NFL Dynasty this season.

Sadly as it is singularly savvy without saying so much as soap on a rope stealing and lying for some speed and some lies for some dope to feed the crowds needing to breath wind into ths smoke. Just as it should be as it ought to be if you ought to see what it reaaly could've be if be only it really could've been so leave like it should've been.
            RR OG

Comment

Whoa, Roc...

Comment

QB Rodgers
                QB Gott
                QB Winston
                RB Drake
                RB Mack
                RB Anderson
                RB Johnson
                RB Barber
                WR Jones
                WR Thielan
                WR Hill
                WR Tate
                WR Hilton
                WR Woods
                WR Crowder
                WR Funchese
                WR Lee
                WR Westbrook
                LB Houston
                LB Smith
                LB Davis
                LB Brown
                S Glover
                DE Lawerence
                DE Griffen

Comment

I’m interested if there’s still a spot open

Comment

Invites for both leagues sent. Welcome aboard! Beware of sharks. They're lurking.

Comment

When are we doing to two lottos? I hope well before the draft.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

These will happen soon. Just a reminder to all as well, roster submission is due in a couple weeks. Failure to submit means you automatically keep 30 players and forfeit your picks.

Comment

I will get mine in by the deadline for sure.

Comment

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

IP: 184.144.47.181
                            Timestamp: 2018-07-17 16:20:55 UTC

Don't use this service for video giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Timestamp: 2018-07-17 16:22:04 UTC

here you go boys. good luck

Comment

Cryptic.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Timestamp: 2018-07-17 16:20:55 UTC

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Timestamp: 2018-07-17 16:22:04 UTC

here you go boys. good luck
                                Miek, we're all thankful for you taking the time to help.

So as you all know, this league has a two tier lotto whereby the 5th to 8th worst teams are drawn for the top four picks and the 2nd to 4th best teams are drawn for the next three picks. The champ picks last.

Each team in each tier has the same odds. I asked Miek to use a random number generator to determine our draft order as he's not involved in this league. The numbers represent the inverted standings and so to summarize, the results are: 3, 2, 1, 4 and 7,6, 5. However, Mack won the consolation round and so he(4) bumps (1) down a notch.

This means the following is the draft order this year:
                                1. (3)Realizar
                                2. (2)Axel
                                3. (4)Mack
                                4. (1)Tucas
                                5. (7)Drizz
                                6. (6)Apollo
                                7. (5)jbml
                                8. (8)Mango

Someone double check that for me: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...styleague/2017

Congrats James, you're probably getting a perennial redraft first round stud for the next five seasons.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jul 17, 2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X