This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    They might be considering that I have Le'Veon Bell, Carson Wentz, Alshon Jeffery, Hunter Henry & Joey Bosa all out and I'm still 2-0. Just speculating. I mean for some teams, those five guys are better than their best player at each particular position. #winning

I'm entering this WW period guns blazing. I'm getting Wentz back. I may get Jeffery back. In making roster room for them and the three WW adds I'm about to make, that's a five player turn over in one week.

You guys better be betting really high on Jimmy G.
    Your boy Jimmy G just tore his ACL/MCL. Overrated!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Your boy Jimmy G just tore his ACL/MCL. Overrated!
      That's too bad but I have Drew Brees and Carson Wentz so I'll be alright. I'd like to get Le'Veon Bell back soon though but based on how I'm scoring without him, you and Axel are totally fucked in a couple months when he comes back.

Comment

• I'm just glad I'm finally competitive in this league... it's been a rough few years, but the scoring so far this year is pretty nuts.

Does Tucas know that there's a TE position? How do you not have a single one on your team? C'MON MAN!

Comment

I'm just glad I'm finally competitive in this league... it's been a rough few years, but the scoring so far this year is pretty nuts.

Does Tucas know that there's a TE position? How do you not have a single one on your team? C'MON MAN!
          Maybe he forgot he only gets three transactions per week?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Maybe he forgot he only gets three transactions per week?
            By the time Jack doyle was ruled out I had already used all 3 transactions.

Also I have Olsen but it’s been a less than favourable month for both my TE’s

Comment

• For some reason the app shows you don't have any TE on your team at all... weird.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                By the time Jack doyle was ruled out I had already used all 3 transactions.

Also I have Olsen but it’s been a less than favourable month for both my TE’s
                Same thing happened to me with Reshad Jones. He was playing all the way up to game time then *poof* not playing and I didn't have a transaction left.

Comment

• Watched the Jimmy G hit. The 49ers invested a HUGE amount of money into him so what the heck is he doing lowering the shoulder near the sidelines to pick up an extra yard? Its a freak injury but damn, he's playing the game wrong. It was his throwing shoulder he lowered by the way. When he comes back he needs to be playing the game a little differently. I admire the toughness but he's a QB, he needs to be smart.

Comment

• I’m fairly pleased with my teams performance this week.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You should, that was a great score. Possibly the best of the season. Only around 30 pts. short of the league record.

Comment

• The surprise #1 overall pick was just released after 3 whole weeks!

Comment

The surprise #1 overall pick was just released after 3 whole weeks!
                          Their GM needs to be shit canned for this one.

Comment

• Fantasy Pros keeps hating on Mack. lol

Comment

The surprise #1 overall pick was just released after 3 whole weeks!
                              I should have waived The Suprise goodbye sooner.
                              RR OG

Comment

• Random question:
                                Why am I already facing Axel again this week? I just played him week 1

Comment

Working...
                                X