X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have nothing on Mr.Podium.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      The winner ends up losing in a way though because the winner has to play the two time champs.
      Is that drizz? He's NEXT!

Tough luck for Axel, he led the scoring race up to the last couple weeks and then failed to make the playoffs. I'm pretty sure that's how it'll work in RRNBADL too.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Is that drizz? He's NEXT!

Tough luck for Axel, he led the scoring race up to the last couple weeks and then failed to make the playoffs. I'm pretty sure that's how it'll work in RRNBADL too.

I actually meant me. Drizz only has on chip. I guessed wrong. Come to think of it, everyone standing is a champ except for you. No pressure in the playoffs or anything!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I actually meant me. Drizz only has on chip. I guessed wrong. Come to think of it, everyone standing is a champ except for you. No pressure in the playoffs or anything!
          2 more wins in row. No big deal, we got this.

Good luck to you, drizz and Mango. Best regular season ever setting up some epic playoff matchups.

Doing the math and top 3 finishers and Axel all averaged over 200 points per week.

Comment

• I thought I had no chance to win the scoring title this year. I credit my IDPs. I must have had the best IDP season in league history or close to it. I checked the all time record book on the league site. The record for scoring is 214, set by me in 2014. This year I hit 207 and you guys are right on my heels. This has to be the overall highest scoring season in league history and all four teams have an equal shot at the chip. You're right, this is setting up for an epic playoffs. It was an epic season.

As for Axel, if he finds a consistent producing WR or two then he's going to be a real problem next season and a threat to my 214 ppg record. For now though I'm just thankful he burned out early.

Comment

• Why does my fantasy team keep getting smited in round one? The sheer dominance of the Creeds dynasty of three seasons ago no doubt angered the fantasy gods.

Comment

• So torn... I feel like I need to start Trubisky amd Henry over Big Ben and Sony Michel. I shall be forced to live with the consequences if the unthinkable happens...

Comment

• And for the fourth consecutive season the week 15 curse strikes my top scoring team yet again. Maybe I can keep my podium streak going atleast.

Comment

So torn... I feel like I need to start Trubisky amd Henry over Big Ben and Sony Michel. I shall be forced to live with the consequences if the unthinkable happens...
                    Yup, mistake not starting Henry. We will see what the late games bring me.

Comment

• Welp, I fluked that win out. On to the RRNFLDL Super Bow!

Good luck, Mangokid. You'll need it

Comment

• Congrats to Mack and Mango on making it to the most electrifying event in Fantasy Sports Entertainment!

The reigning Champ defends the crown against the hungry challenger.

Comment

• And there goes the last WW period. I think I landed some nice 2019 fliers in Jones II, Ballage & Hamilton. We'll see how they're doing come camp.

Comment

• The season of humiliation is near over; ‘till the next season of humiliation begins. Good’ay, fine gents. Rightio!
                            RR OG

Comment

• Looking for a backup RB in case Gurley can't go, they're locked though! Shiiiiiiit

Comment

Looking for a backup RB in case Gurley can't go, they're locked though! Shiiiiiiit
                                Good luck man. No offense to Mango but you deserve the chip this year seeing how you have a great squad and you haven't won a title yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X