Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile I'm trying to extend my podium streak to a seventh straight season. Next year I'm coming for the title. Third ring baby, book it!

Comment

• And Gurley is out. Dammit. Need a big day from my Steelers vs NO if Im gonna take this.

Comment

• Looks like we've got a repeat on our hands.

Comment

• The second Dynasty of the league is about to come to pass. In a time where pundits keep saying RBs aren't worth as much, I think the evidence states they're worth more because they're harder to find but just as necessary to win. I think everyone with a chip won it with at least one elite back in the fold. I had two during my back to back titles.

Comment

• I wish they would have annouced Gurley earlier... Sony had a day that would have help immensely.

Comment

• These TD passes to AB arent helping either i need one or two to go to JJSS.

Comment

• 2018 RR NFL Dynasty League People’s Champ

Indeed. With the top score in Championship Week, it is with great honor that I hereby do declare that I am ‘The Pride of the Poplulous’, and present to myself with the most coveted of all league awards; without further a due please cherish and celebrate ME as The People’s Champ!

RR OG

Comment

• You're Chubb's Champ. The only one else who would select him #1 is his mom and it wasn't a no brainer for her. It really tested her love.

Comment

• Just curious, why wasn't I able to make a last minute move? It wasn't like that all season long.

I do have one LB left tonight. Couple INT return TD's and I've got this!

Comment

• I know. That was weird. I tried to beat you to CJ Anderson yesterday when I got word about Gurley.

At any rate, there is always a shot for you, Mack. I never rule anything out until triple zeros.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        I know. That was weird. I tried to beat you to CJ Anderson yesterday when I got word about Gurley.

At any rate, there is always a shot for you, Mack. I never rule anything out until triple zeros.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                        It's inevitable, but i can't concede lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Just curious, why wasn't I able to make a last minute move? It wasn't like that all season long.

I do have one LB left tonight. Couple INT return TD's and I've got this!

It typically locks at the exact time the game is scheduled start. I've been stuck before not being able to make a switch even though the game hasn't started. Its all about scheduled start time.

Comment

• No, everyone is on waivers, I tried picking up a 4pm RB just after 1pm. Even all the players on OAK and DEN are on waivers til the 26th. Not sure why this happened on Championship week!? Bah well, what are ya gonna do...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              No, everyone is on waivers, I tried picking up a 4pm RB just after 1pm. Even all the players on OAK and DEN are on waivers til the 26th. Not sure why this happened on Championship week!? Bah well, what are ya gonna do...
                              Thought you meant setting lineups.

Comment

• Congrats on winning B2B Mangokid! That's tough to do any way you look at it. Your win kind of got lost in the Christmas shuffle... respect!

Comment

Working...
                                X