X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    Well... I got all my guys. Can't say the same for BALLSWIN hahahahah epic failure to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I just sent this out in an email but just in case it goes to junk mail:
    It's always a good idea to have a backup plan. If something comes up and you have pre-ranked your players you can rest assured that you're going to get the players you're most interested in. Go here:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...7453/1/prerank

If you don't, well, thank you in advance. That boost my team will receive is greatly appreciated.
    The link doesn't work. Says I'm not the owner of the team.

I'm having trouble finding out who will be available for the draft. In the pre-rank, it just lists all players, including players that are keepers.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Gonna have to start cramming for this draft... having a newborn doesn't help.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    It might be the year of the TE. I'm seeing four with top 100 ADP (round one-three potential in our draft):

- Delanie Walker
    - Trey Burton
    - David Njoku (sounds like a made up Star Wars name)
    - George Kittle

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    I knew what it was for, I just didn’t know what it meant for my draft slot. Hopefully Realizar passes on Baker Mayfield so that I can grab him at 2
    Mayfield has looked pretty amazing so far. Maybe he's legit... I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Browns QB Baker Mayfield completed 11-of-20 passes for 212 yards and two touchdowns in Thursday’s preseason game versus the Giants.

Mayfield played with a mix of starters and backups on his first two drives, leading a 72-yard scoring drive on his second possession in which he was 3-of-6 passing for 57 yards and a touchdown. Mayfield picked up two first downs rushing on the drive, including a scramble on fourth down that set up his touchdown strike, a 10-yard pass to David Njoku. On his seventh and final drive of the night, Mayfield hit rookie Antonio Callaway on a sharp slant on third down that Callaway took 54-yards for a touchdown.
    There are a three good and ready QB options on the board though and I'm curious where they'll go: Big Ben, Andrew Luck and the young gun Pat Mahomes. I could see someone going after Mahomes' potential in round one or early round two. Might be time to fish for that next guy with Wentz type potential...

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I just sent this out in an email but just in case it goes to junk mail:
    It's always a good idea to have a backup plan. If something comes up and you have pre-ranked your players you can rest assured that you're going to get the players you're most interested in. Go here:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...7453/1/prerank

If you don't, well, thank you in advance. That boost my team will receive is greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Sure, go ahead. It should be the consensus #1 is my guess. Just remember this draft is a live traditional draft with rookies & vets; not like NBA Dynasty.
    I did not know that. In that case...

V-E-T-S! VETS! VETS!! VETS!!! VETS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Sucks for Axel. Guice was probably #2 on the board.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Also guys keep this in mind:

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    I'm ready to announce the #1 pick.
    Sure, go ahead. It should be the consensus #1 is my guess. Just remember this draft is a live traditional draft with rookies & vets; not like NBA Dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I'm ready to announce the #1 pick.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The draft is only nine days away. It's going to be a great season.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The draft is prepped. Double check your rosters here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...?drafttab=team

In case you don't know or have forgotten, here is a listing of all trades involving picks from last season: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...s?filter=trade

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    How many IR spots do we have? 5?
    Yep and I always max mine out. I had to drop ten too...

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    IR
    How many IR spots do we have? 5?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X