Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright let's move it to 7:30pm EST on Sunday,sound good?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Alright let's move it to 7:30pm EST on Sunday,sound good?
      A little bit early for the evening. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Got the email notification about the new time. Not sure if I'll be able to make the 9:00pm NDT start, but 7:30 EDT sounds better
      I'm a newfie myself, but I'll never understand the extra 1/2 hour lol

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
        A little bit early for the evening. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Got the email notification about the new time. Not sure if I'll be able to make the 9:00pm NDT start, but 7:30 EDT sounds better
        I'm a newfie myself, but I'll never understand the extra 1/2 hour lol
        I know, it's silly. I loved the MST when I lived there. The Raptors were on when I got home from work at five. It was great.

Comment

I moved from nfld when I was 3, so I've only ever known Toronto time. Raptors games at five would be nice for sure.

Hopefully no one that reads the Keeper time change email doesn't get mixed up. I got excited that it was a bit later in the evening, then noticed the NDT next to the 9:00pm lol

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
            I moved from nfld when I was 3, so I've only ever known Toronto time. Raptors games at five would be nice for sure.

Hopefully no one that reads the Keeper time change email doesn't get mixed up. I got excited that it was a bit later in the evening, then noticed the NDT next to the 9:00pm lol
            Good point. I figured Yahoo was sophisticated enough to send it out at everyone's default timezone. Oh well I'll send league email to clear that up.

Comment

The draft is set: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...drafttab=round

Double check please.

Comment

The draft is this weekend and normally I would encourage everyone to set their pre-ranks but I'm not confident that pre-ranks are working properly this year. Try to make it to the draft if you can.

Comment

The draft is this weekend and normally I would encourage everyone to set their pre-ranks but I'm not confident that pre-ranks are working properly this year. Try to make it to the draft if you can.
                  Can’t tell if this is a legit Yahoo system error concern or well veiled shot at Ballswin....

Either way, I’m winning the league this year thanks to Gurley AND Bell and Watson, so the rest of you might as well pull a Ballswin and punt the draft.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Can’t tell if this is a legit Yahoo system error concern or well veiled shot at Ballswin....

Either way, I’m winning the league this year thanks to Gurley AND Bell and Watson, so the rest of you might as well pull a Ballswin and punt the draft.
                    Legit concern. I think James got screwed by Yahoo.

And you're not winning anything.

Comment

Legit concern. I think James got screwed by Yahoo.

And you're not winning anything.
                      Are you suggesting that Yahoo somehow changed his predraft rankings?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Are you suggesting that Yahoo somehow changed his predraft rankings?
                        I'm suggesting that Yahoo incorrectly utilized the pre-ranks.

Comment

I'm suggesting that Yahoo incorrectly utilized the pre-ranks.
                          Do you have any evidence of this? Seems like Ballswin just fucked up

Comment

Do you have any evidence of this? Seems like Ballswin just fucked up
                            Been talking to Ballswin and I've seen his pre-rankings. There's nothing that can be done now but it was a tough learning experience. I can't recommend using it anymore. I wouldn't want to take the chance in keeper especially.

Comment

I’m about to lose to a team that doesn’t have a quarterback 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                                I’m about to lose to a team that doesn’t have a quarterback ����������
                                Yeah, that's not good. Wanna know what else isn't good? Apparently my team. I'm about to notch my fifth loss. I am at a loss because the guys are mostly really good players who just aren't doing much this season. I might do a total reset in the offseason unless this team makes a drastic turnaround.

Comment

Working...
                                X