Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR NBA Dynasty League Draft History and Champions List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RR NBA Dynasty League Draft History and Champions List

    Playoff History
    1st 2nd 3rd
    2018 Mack North jbml 007
    2017 koncept 007 axel
    2016 007 WJF koncept
    2015 McHappy Drizz sky walkers
    2014 skywalkers Mack North Fully
    2013 Keeping it Real jbml Tucas Tunesquad
    2012 Drizz skywalkers WJF
    Rookie Draft History
    2019 1 Drizz Zion Williamson
    2 skywalker Ja Morant
    3 planetmars RJ Barrett
    4 The Coach Darius Garland
    5 The Coach Deandre Hunter
    6 DanH Jarett Culver
    7 DanH Jaxson Hayes
    8 The Coach Coby White
    9 The Coach Cam Reddish
    10 WJF Rui Hachimura
    11 DanH Brandon Clarke
    12 skywalker Goga Bidatze
    13 koncept Nickeil Alexander Walker
    14 miekenstein Tyler Herro
    15 tucas Kevin Porter Jr
    16 skywalker Sekou Doumbouya
    17 planetmars Grant Williams
    2018 1 Apollo Luca Doncic
    2 Realizar Jaren Jackson Jr
    3 Axel DeAndre Ayton
    4 DanH Trae Young
    5 DanH Wendell Carter Jr
    6 Joey Marvin Bagley
    7 The Coach Shai-Gilgeous-Alexander
    8 WJF Kevin Knox
    9 DanH Mo Bamba
    10 drizz Collin Sexton
    11 The Coach Michael Porter Jr
    12 Apollo Mikael Bridges
    13 jbml Donte Divencenzo
    14 koncept Mitchell Robinson
    15 tucas Miles Bridges
    16 WJF Kevin Huerter
    2017 1 Miekenstein Lonzo Ball
    2 Joey Markelle Fultz
    3 Axel De’Aaron Fox
    4 Miekenstein Dennis Smith Jr
    5 DanH Jason Tatum
    6 Apollo Josh Jackson
    7 Apollo Johnathon Isaac
    8 Drizz Malik Monk
    9 Realizar Frank Ntilikina
    10 koncept Donovan Mitchell
    11 Mack North Lauri Markkanen
    12 WJF John Collins
    13 Tucas Justin Jackson
    14 Cody Caleb Swanigan
    15 jbml Luke Kennard
    16 tucas OG Anunoby
    2016 1 Apollo Ben Simmons
    2 Miekenstein Brandon Ingram
    3 007 Kris Dunn
    4 Joey Jamaal Murray
    5 Apollo Buddy Hield
    6 WJF Thon MAker
    7 Cody Jakob Poeltl
    8 Joey Dragan Bender
    9 Miekenstein Henry Ellenson
    10 DanH Jaylen Brown
    11 Mack North Marqueese Chriss
    12 Miekenstein Gary Payton 2
    13 jbml Denzel Valentine
    14 Cody Taurean Prince
    15 skywalker Ivaca Zubac
    16 Apollo Domantis Sabonis
    2015 1 jbml Karl Anthony Towns
    2 koncept Dangelo Russell
    3 DanH Emmanuel Mudiay
    4 ceez Kristaps Porzingis
    5 koncept Mario Hezonja
    6 ceez Jahlil Okafor
    7 Joey Stanley Johnson
    8 McHappy Myles Turner
    9 McHappy Willie Cauley Stein
    10 WJF Frank Kaminsky
    11 McHappy Cameron Payne
    12 koncept Devon Booker
    13 fully Justice Winslow
    14 Joey Normanl Powell
    15 fully Trey Lyles
    16 koncept Bobby Portis
    2014 1 The Coach Andrew Wiggins
    2 koncept Jabari Parker
    3 ceez Dante Exum
    4 McHappy Doug McDermott
    5 Mack North Joel Embiid
    6 drizz Marcus Smart
    7 Joey Elfriid Payton
    8 WJF Julius Randle
    9 Axel Noah Vonleh
    10 Mack North Nik Stauskus
    11 jbml Aaron Gordon
    12 Keeping it Real Zach Lavine
    13 Fully Cleanthony Early
    14 DanH Tyler Ennis
    15 Realizar no pick received
    16 McHappy Bruno Caboclo
    2013 1 koncept Ben McLemore
    2 Axel no pick received
    3 Coastal Anthony Bennett
    4 Kadazzle Victor Oladipo
    5 The Coach no pick received
    6 Mack North Trey Burke
    7 Keeping it Real Cody Zeller
    8 jbml Kelly Olynyk
    9 Realizar no pick received
    10 Fully no pick received
    11 Fully no pick received
    12 McHappy Michael Carter Williams
    13 The Coach no pick received
    14 WJF Nerlens Noel
    15 koncept Otto Porter
    16 Drizz CJ McCollum
    Last edited by koncept; Fri Jan 17, 2020, 01:58 AM.
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

  • #2
    Nice work Koncept.

    Comment


    • #3
      did a little update today.
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • #4
        Geez that 2015 draft is a complete disaster.

        Thankfully my scouting turned around starting in 2016.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #5
          Any particular reason why I have O’s in my name rather than 0’s? It looks funny lol

          Also yikes at my only draft pick being Kris Dunn
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • #6
            for posterity's sake was the biyombo/dieng trade trae young, or wendell carter jr?

            Comment


            • #7
              Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              for posterity's sake was the biyombo/dieng trade trae young, or wendell carter jr?
              I'm not 100% sure but my fuzzy recollection has my own pick slipping to 5 and the one from you to 4. So Trae.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • #8
                DanH wrote: View Post

                I'm not 100% sure but my fuzzy recollection has my own pick slipping to 5 and the one from you to 4. So Trae.
                /sadface. well played

                i am jack's anguished regret

                Comment


                • #9
                  007 wrote: View Post
                  Any particular reason why I have O’s in my name rather than 0’s? It looks funny lol

                  Also yikes at my only draft pick being Kris Dunn
                  haha the program i did it in kept deleting 00's before 7. all updated now. yeah time to get some youth in that roster!
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    2013 was complete debauchery - the talent in the draft and the fact that nobody made their picks lol.
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Mack North wrote: View Post
                      2013 was complete debauchery - the talent in the draft and the fact that nobody made their picks lol.
                      I took over the team AFTER the draft, and technically got to draft at the end and took Tim Hardaway Jr, who frankly turned out better than most of the players in that draft. If I had actually had the pick, I think Trey Burke would have been my pick at 2.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Axel wrote: View Post

                        I took over the team AFTER the draft, and technically got to draft at the end and took Tim Hardaway Jr, who frankly turned out better than most of the players in that draft. If I had actually had the pick, I think Trey Burke would have been my pick at 2.
                        Too bad you didn't make that pick. Oladipo likely would have landed in my lap and I would have 3 rings by now Granted, those were the days where we mailed in our list of potential picks to Joey. Really glad we changed the way we do the draft, even though I rarely participate in it.
                        The Double Champ is here!
                        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X