Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Fantasy Points League (FPL)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fury wrote: View Post
    Is Markkanen on the trading block? lemme know.
    Whatchu got
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

    Comment


    • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      I'm fucking scared, guys. All of my guys are injury prone. Batum, Gasol, Love, Conley...

      oh goodness.
      Get to the free agent board.

      Apollo, how does the waiver wire work?

      Comment


      • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        Whatchu got
        Sexton for Markkanen?

        Comment


        • Open thread trade auctions in this league too. Haha.

          Comment


          • Cody you might be able to add 2 players because you have 2 on i.r.

            Comment


            • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              Had a chance today to really analyze my roster.

              I'm getting a shit ton of points and rebounds off the jump.

              Also, screw you koncept!!!! Goddamn entire cap for Gilgeous-Alexander!!! Hahahaha

              Someone please take Dirk off my hands, lol.
              lol its savage out there, had to lock down my guy
              in masai we trust

              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

              Comment


              • nice bed shitting by kyrie last night. draymond did well, except for the 6 turnovers. good guys open the game on a 5.5 point run in the first .57th of the first quarter (4/7)

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  Get to the free agent board.

                  Apollo, how does the waiver wire work?
                  Daily FAAB bids.

                  Comment


                  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    Get to the free agent board.

                    Apollo, how does the waiver wire work?
                    Jumped on the waiver wire! Got a ton of pending transactions, we shall see.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                    Comment


                    • Fury wrote: View Post
                      Sexton for Markkanen?
                      That's not bad. I will have to wait that one out.

                      But when Markkanen is healthy?! damn.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                      Comment


                      • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        Jumped on the waiver wire! Got a ton of pending transactions, we shall see.
                        Remember, that $200 needs to last you the whole year. Don't expect the Bank of Apollo to bail you out later!

                        Also know that you can make $0 bids too but they're more risky.

                        Comment


                        • Just noticed something. 20 teams and only 20 match ups. There are no re-matches unless you meet in the playoffs.

                          Comment


                          • Damn. $200 for the whole year? So koncept already spent all of his $200 lol.

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Remember, that $200 needs to last you the whole year. Don't expect the Bank of Apollo to bail you out later!

                              Also know that you can make $0 bids too but they're more risky.
                              Well, that's why I didn't bid $200 for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander like koncept...

                              screw you koncept!!! damnit man. haha
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                              Comment


                              • YEA! 20 teams though remember, we have a lot of players already on teams. have fun saving your $200 to divy amongst Amir Johnson and Patrick Patterson!!
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X