Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Fantasy Points League (FPL)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got four double-doubles on my roster last night, K. Love dropping a very kind 25-19-7 for me.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

    Comment


    • in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Oct 20th, 2018, 11:30 PM.
        RR OG

        Comment


        • James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          The consensus first ballot HOF inductee; the all-time greatest verbal peer slayer; the one and the only RR OG.
          lets start an RR fantasy HOF lol
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • koncept wrote: View Post
            lets start an RR fantasy HOF lol
            You have to include NFL Fantasy in this case... where I still would not be included lol

            I can't say there would be any RR NBA Fantasy HOFers, but Apollo would certainly be in the NFL wing.

            Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Comment


              • You forget I had a top 4 dynasty team for the first 3-4 seasons. Dont really recall every seeing you in that range

                Comment


                • GOT A REAL BARN BURNER HERE ON ESPN BETWEEN KONCEPT AND S WALKER. Both teams might drop 100
                  in masai we trust

                  water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                  Comment


                  • how do i put winslow on injured reserves?

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      how do i put winslow on injured reserves?
                      You can only do it IF he has an IR tag next to his name.

                      If you see that then for sure on PC you click him as if you put him in a position and at the bottom of your roster you should have an IR slots available.

                      Comment


                      • Next season we're going to expand the playoffs to eight teams and so the consolation round will also then be eight teams, leaving only four teams at the bottom with nothing to play for. This season it's four in the championship round and four in the consolation round.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • On the flip side, everyone is in the same boat. The idea with this setup was to keep it as simple as possible.

                            When I drafted I put a premium on durability.

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              On the flip side, everyone is in the same boat. The idea with this setup was to keep it as simple as possible.

                              When I drafted I put a premium on durability.
                              Agreed. This league is fun because no updating required. Draft for health
                              in masai we trust

                              water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                              Comment


                              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                                You can only do it IF he has an IR tag next to his name.

                                If you see that then for sure on PC you click him as if you put him in a position and at the bottom of your roster you should have an IR slots available.
                                Sorry, if there's an injury tag as well it works too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X