Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (FPL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    *sigh*

    "anybody want Kevin Love?!" as Reuben cries for help from the top of his lungs.
    Hang on for a week, once three games play our you can atleast move him to IR and go grab another player.

    Comment


    • hes finally got a pick this year after that dark prokhorov era

      Axel wrote: View Post
      #Miek2028
      in masai we trust

      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

      Comment


      • My team's doing a lot better than I thought it would considering it was fully auto-drafted. I'm right behind Axel heading into Sunday, though he's got a man-games advantage for our last day. Hopefully Lowry and Beal have monster nights
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • 007 wrote: View Post
          My team's doing a lot better than I thought it would considering it was fully auto-drafted. I'm right behind Axel heading into Sunday, though he's got a man-games advantage for our last day. Hopefully Lowry and Beal have monster nights
          Lowry up against ball so you are probably fucked

          Comment


          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            Lowry up against ball so you are probably fucked
            You know this isn't the Dynasty thread, right? You don't have to cape this hard for Lonzo over in this part of town

            And that same Ball has put up 3/3/3 on 1-6 shooting with 2 turnovers tonight, and is a team-low -16 in a game the Lakers are winning by 15
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

            Comment


            • 007 wrote: View Post
              You know this isn't the Dynasty thread, right? You don't have to cape this hard for Lonzo over in this part of town

              And that same Ball has put up 3/3/3 on 1-6 shooting with 2 turnovers tonight, and is a team-low -16 in a game the Lakers are winning by 15
              There is an alternate universe me with a goatee singing the praises of this universe's lonzo.

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                There is an alternate universe me with a goatee singing the praises of this universe's lonzo.
                It doesn't have to be an alternate universe. I've got Ball and he's up for grabs. Make me an offer

                Comment


                • stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.

                  Comment


                  • Good matchup, Maury. You got me by 1 stinking point!
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • The average score last week was 103, not bad. Congrats to Skywalker for setting the league record at 126.

                      Comment


                      • I'm probably only going to need a drizzle of points to win this week.

                        Comment


                        • Donovan Mitchell out. Gonna be tough this week against Mr. Walker.

                          Comment


                          • Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Good matchup, Maury. You got me by 1 stinking point!

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.

                              Comment


                              • Close match Reuben it really came down to the last few games
                                in masai we trust

                                water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X