Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Fantasy Points League (FPL)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koncept wrote: View Post
    Close match Reuben it really came down to the last few games
    That was a good one! Even without K. Love and Markannen, I got some pretty good stats.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

    Comment


    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.
      .

      Comment


      • Somebody call 9.11! That's what my main man Joel Embiid scored tonight. Anybody know what their highest scorer reached in a given night? I'm not sure if this is the record or not...

        Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Mack North wrote: View Post
          Somebody call 9.11! That's what my main man Joel Embiid scored tonight. Anybody know what their highest scorer reached in a given night? I'm not sure if this is the record or not...

          Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
          I had a fat lead on ya before that! Getting down the wire here, Mack!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

          Comment


          • Mack North wrote: View Post
            Somebody call 9.11! That's what my main man Joel Embiid scored tonight. Anybody know what their highest scorer reached in a given night? I'm not sure if this is the record or not...

            Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
            Whiteside has 9.5 the other day

            Comment


            • Yeah, I think Whiteside probably has the record.

              Comment


              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.
                Is it embarrassing that I almost beat you by as much as I beat drizz by last week? And he autodrafted all the end of the bench players at the end for a dollar

                Comment


                • tucas wrote: View Post
                  Is it embarrassing that I almost beat you by as much as I beat drizz by last week? And he autodrafted all the end of the bench players at the end for a dollar
                  no, it is embarrassing that a week i thought i would win i got murdered. i don't let others failures effect me, just my own.

                  Comment


                  • Got a solid win over Mack! That was close coming down to the end there!

                    Saturday put me over the top: 4 double-doubls and got a fat 32 from Mr. Mike Conley. Garrett Temple was a great pickup for me. He's been averaging double-digits in Memphis, and will probably get more touches now that Brooks is out for a bit.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                    Comment


                    • rondo broke his hand, has the "out" by his name, and i can only bench him. i think that has been my main issue so far. there seems to be a disconnect, or instability in how/when yahoo lets you move a player to injured reserve. same with jarett allen, and his "sickness" that has given him the "out" label but can only be moved to the bench.

                      Comment


                      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        rondo broke his hand, has the "out" by his name, and i can only bench him. i think that has been my main issue so far. there seems to be a disconnect, or instability in how/when yahoo lets you move a player to injured reserve. same with jarett allen, and his "sickness" that has given him the "out" label but can only be moved to the bench.
                        Rondo's showing up as "injured" now (I have him in the keeper league). I find that it usually takes 24 hours before a guy will flip from out to injured.

                        Comment


                        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          rondo broke his hand, has the "out" by his name, and i can only bench him. i think that has been my main issue so far. there seems to be a disconnect, or instability in how/when yahoo lets you move a player to injured reserve. same with jarett allen, and his "sickness" that has given him the "out" label but can only be moved to the bench.
                          The player needs the "injured" tag to be moved to IR in fantasy basketball. We all have to deal with that.

                          Comment


                          • Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The player needs the "injured" tag to be moved to IR in fantasy basketball. We all have to deal with that.
                            Yes, but I am me.

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Yes, but I am me.
                              You are so you.

                              Comment


                              • My Memphis guys have been fantasy gold to this point. Conley and Gasol dropping points, rebounds and assists everywhere, and I'm so happy about the Garrett Temple pickup. He's been giving me double-digits nearly every game, and he plays a lot under Bickerstaff.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X