Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    You're all in. Four spots remaining. If you're in please PM me your email address so I can send you the league invite via Yahoo.
    For some reason I cannot send you a PM. I've been trying for like a day [/email]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MACK11; Sun Aug 19, 2018, 10:48 AM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      For some reason I cannot send you a PM.
      I just sent you an email invite. You can edit your post to remove your email if you don't want it on the board.

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
        Ok, I've already got too much on my plate, and I don't have time for it, but i cannot resist the pull of a new fantasy league LOL

I am in! What's the date for the draft??
        Invite is in your email.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
          Hold up! I'm calling a Coach's Challenge right here.

Before we go any further, were oblighed to ensure the survival of this new league, and we must take steps to foster the longevity by protecting the league from poor prospective participants (PPP).

It is why we must identity possible PPP, and for that we need to gauge their metle; we must measurement their commitement, calculate their competitiveness and test their fortitude.

Which is all just a prolonged way for me to put forth a provisional code to stipulate that all prospective managers be put through a gauntlet to successfully complete a series of skill testing questions veiwed as what it is: a Fantasy New Manager Combine.

Thoughts?
          LOL elaborate on the events included at the combine.

Comment

in if there is room

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
              in if there is room
              Invite sent.

FYI guys, there are four spots remaining and now nine different invites sent. This is first come first serve.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Count me in
                Btw, i created a new account because my original account(TRex) got locked after changing my password. Not sure if that's happened to anyone else?

Comment

all the OGs. let the games begin.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Just to confirm, the time of the draft is 4:30 PDT? So 1:30 Eastern? I just don't want to show up to a auto picked team.

Comment

Shredder wrote: View Post
                      Just to confirm, the time of the draft is 4:30 PDT? So 1:30 Eastern? I just don't want to show up to a auto picked team.
                      Yahoo's clock is fucked. It gives me all sorts of timezones too. There is a countdown clock on the page though that's right. When in doubt look there. It should be 7:30EST.

Comment

18 entrants so far, this should be fun. A 200 player auction draft though - I'm booking the week off for that one. Won't that run a good 3-4 hours at least? Should we start earlier in the day?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          18 entrants so far, this should be fun. A 200 player auction draft though - I'm booking the week off for that one. Won't that run a good 3-4 hours at least? Should we start earlier in the day?
                          I've been tweaking the draft settings. I have a projected time of 1 hour and 40 mins. You will need to be on the ball because I set everything to minimum times. Minimum time to bid? 10 seconds.

Comment

I've been tweaking the draft settings. I have a projected time of 1 hour and 40 mins. You will need to be on the ball because I set everything to minimum times. Minimum time to bid? 10 seconds.
                            Im good with that. Theres 20 people, no reason not to have like 3 or 4 guys queued up at all times.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Im good with that. Theres 20 people, no reason not to have like 3 or 4 guys queued up at all times.
                              I think people are going have a hard go of it in the beginning atleast. It should be three times faster than regular drafts. A good ol' fashioned shootout.

Comment

it's going to be an auction? not random snake draft?

Comment

Working...
                                X