Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    YEA! 20 teams though remember, we have a lot of players already on teams. have fun saving your $200 to divy amongst Amir Johnson and Patrick Patterson!!
    Daily waiver wire injured reserves. Good luck dealing with injuries.

Comment

• Devin Booker baby!!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• sandwich with a huge night. i was up 25 to 17 before i went to bed last night, and then aldridge happened.

Comment

• It might be a tough year with my high upside draft strategy. Hopefully I can beat Mr. Bond and start the year right.

Comment

• Aldridge gave me a fat 21 and 19.

It was nice to make up for the fact that I didn't know my transactions for Monk and Rose got approved. K. Love and Harris held it down for me last night, too.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Back and forth game between me ruebs. Everyday has had a different lead change.

Comment

• Remember the Boban; Inglorious Boban; No Country For Old Boban; Harry Boban; Welcome To The Boban; A Clockwork Boban; The Bridges of Madison Boban; Bobanspotting; World War B; On Golden Boban; Rock & Roll Boban; Meet the Boban; How Many MC’s Must Get Bobaned; This Is Boban; Jailhouse Boban; J R R Boban; South Boban; Impractical Boban; I Am Boban; The Boban.
                RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  Remember the Boban; Inglorious Boban; No Country For Old Boban; Harry Boban; Welcome To The Boban; A Clockwork Boban; The Bridges of Madison Boban; Bobanspotting; World War B; On Golden Boban; Rock & Roll Boban; Meet the Boban; How Many MC’s Must Get Bobaned; This Is Boban; Jailhouse Boban; J R R Boban; South Boban; Impractical Boban; I Am Boban; The Boban.
                  a tale of one boban, to boban a mockingbird, mockingboban, terminator 2: boban day, eating boban grapes, bobanlander

Comment

• My favorite is The Boban, The Boban And The Boban.

Comment

• I forgot how goddamn fun fantasy is.

Thanks Apollo and the fellas for putting this together!

No one played for me last night, though, so that wasn't very fun. Just picked up Marcus Morris and dropped D. Rose, I think Morris is gonna be a nice little bucket getter for the Celtics.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• koncept with 43 points, and jbml with 21. except for coach and drizz games are relatively close.

Comment

• Hey, you're welcome. This league is a different beast than anything I've run before. I'm hoping it's a big success and we all get a good handle on how to run teams in this setup.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                            I forgot how goddamn fun fantasy is...
                            Right on, Reuben! These RR fantasy leagues are really fun and enjoyable.

You’ll find that their truly unique in the sense that their all about engaging in healthy, ultra-competitive brotherly competition against a fantasy family-like group of mutually respectful familiar foes who are all fantasy sport savants of the highest skill level. Those of us on the highest order have been competition against each other for years.

And I’d be remiss to say how truly special it is to me to have the actual RR Godfather partipating in this league; and the fact that he somehow got matched-up with against the actual RR OG in Week 1 is so apropos; its’s incredible; it’s kismet!
                            RR OG

Comment

You’ll find that their truly unique in the sense that their all about engaging in healthy, ultra-competitive brotherly competition against a fantasy family-like group of mutually respectful familiar foes who are all fantasy sport savants of the highest skill level. Those of us on the highest order have been competition against each other for years.

And I’d be remiss to say how truly special it is to me to have the actual RR Godfather partipating in this league; and the fact that he somehow got matched-up with against the actual RR OG in Week 1 is so apropos; its’s incredible; it’s kismet!
                              Lol. Just dripping with sarcasm. You might be being genuine, but I don't think so.

Comment

You’ll develop petty years long resentments as well across each league! Like how I will never negotiate a trade with ballswin again after we agreed to a trade and then he drove up the price when he figured out how many years I wanted to sign the player for in dynasty!

Comment

Working...
                                X