• Show
Clear All

• 2 battle of the undefeated this week
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• 0-2 imperials up by 30 after 2 days

Comment

• It is struggle week for me. Not having Kevin Love is bringing me down.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Unless things change I'm going to slightly increase overall scoring next season. The average score last week was 15 points lower than my expectations with only six teams breaking 100. This week its trending too low as well.

The league is fun and I think we have a winner but now we just need to fine tune things (ie: expanded playoffs & overall scoring adjustments).

Comment

• Also at the end of the season I think we should have a vote on whether to leave this re-draft or make it something more than re-draft. I had an idea for the something more but I think it would be wise to make it so that such a vote would require a supermajority of 2/3rds of the league in favor of the change.

The reason I bring it up is because approx 20% of the league has expressed interest in a keeper or dynasty format of some kind. Its a big enough group to warrant tabling it to see what everyone thinks.

Comment

• Damn. My team is really banged up now. Booker has been out for a while and now Mitchell is also hurt.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Unless things change I'm going to slightly increase overall scoring next season. The average score last week was 15 points lower than my expectations with only six teams breaking 100. This week its trending too low as well.

The league is fun and I think we have a winner but now we just need to fine tune things (ie: expanded playoffs & overall scoring adjustments).
                Are you going to add 3PM or just making the existing cats worth more?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Unless things change I'm going to slightly increase overall scoring next season. The average score last week was 15 points lower than my expectations with only six teams breaking 100. This week its trending too low as well.

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Also at the end of the season I think we should have a vote on whether to leave this re-draft or make it something more than re-draft. I had an idea for the something more but I think it would be wise to make it so that such a vote would require a supermajority of 2/3rds of the league in favor of the change.

The reason I bring it up is because approx 20% of the league has expressed interest in a keeper or dynasty format of some kind. Its a big enough group to warrant tabling it to see what everyone thinks.
                  i like the idea of a couple of keepers, something to add to building, and makes every year's redraft a bit quicker. i think maybe something to make day to day a bit more involved. i have elfrid payton listed as out, 3rd game now, and can't put him on reserve to sign someone else, so one bench slot could help.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    i like the idea of a couple of keepers, something to add to building, and makes every year's redraft a bit quicker. i think maybe something to make day to day a bit more involved. i have elfrid payton listed as out, 3rd game now, and can't put him on reserve to sign someone else, so one bench slot could help.
                    You want to build, why don't you finally turn around that dynasty dumpster fire?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      You want to build, why don't you finally turn around that dynasty dumpster fire?
                      Lol. Juancho is doing that. I swear by 2028 you'll all be afraid of the imperials. I'm the dark lord of the sith. I waited 20 years for anakin. I will return balance to dynasty.

Comment

Lol. Juancho is doing that. I swear by 2028 you'll all be afraid of the imperials. I'm the dark lord of the sith. I waited 20 years for anakin. I will return balance to dynasty.
                        #Miek2028
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Are you going to add 3PM or just making the existing cats worth more?
                          The plan is to proportionally ratchet up the current setup.

Comment

We'll see if people want to make things more complex first. I'll need to see 15 yay votes and that might be unattainable.

In terms of extra spots, we're all in the same boat. I didn't have Barnes to start the year and by the time he received injury status he was coming back in a few days. If we added one spot then everyone would get one spot and you'd still be at a disadvantage when a guy gets hurt and can't go to IR.

Comment

• I don't mind Keepers.. but the value of a Keeper should be high. The top tier guys were being bought for like $95+ in the draft (didn't Kawhi go for $110?). Their value as a Keeper should be as high. New GM's with bad teams, or no top tier player will keep getting the shaft year over year as they'll miss out on having a top tier guy on their team.

Just my two cents.

Comment

• One idea I had around keepers was to have it tied to initial FAAB bid. FAAB would be your auction budget, your WW budget and your salary cap. Once a player is signed, the owner sets the contract up to three years. Once the contract expires the player can be resigned for 120% of the original deal. Cutting a player in the middle of the deal would result in a cap penalty of 80% of the remaining deal. Trading players would have to balance under FAAB (ie: Team A can't make a trade with Team B if the trade puts them over cap by any more than 5% of FAAB, which translates to a $10 buffer). There could be a limit placed on how many multi-season players allowed per team if it were deemed to complicated. Anyway, this is all just an idea I had the other day. No telling if anyone likes it or would be interested in doing it...
                                Last edited by Apollo; Fri Nov 2, 2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X