X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    I think it was already pointed out that this draft may take a long time. May want to consider an earlier start time availability.
    This is a good point. I've adjusted the settings so this draft will feel like rapid fire, there will be no downtime and the Yahoo projected draft length with the settings I'm using is 1 hour and 40 minutes.

How early is too early? How late is too late? Let me know guys.

My main goal is to not conflict with Dynasty(or Keeper if its still a thing) and to get all 20 members in the draft live.
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 18, 2018, 07:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    How about the same day as Dynasty, only that night?

October 14th @ 7:30PM EST.

Any objections?
    I think it was already pointed out that this draft may take a long time. May want to consider an earlier start time availability.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    How about the same day as Dynasty, only that night?

October 14th @ 7:30PM EST.

Any objections?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    No date for keeper means we can do this one just about any day! 😎

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Riiiight, wasn't thinking there. Anyone know when the Keeper league draft is?
    Joey hasn't started up that league yet.. so not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Isn’t the 7th the Thanksgiving Sunday?
    Riiiight, wasn't thinking there. Anyone know when the Keeper league draft is?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    The 7th is Thanksgiving Sunday.

This draft is going to be long isn't it? Like 3 hours+. 20 teams and auction style.

If we're doing a weekend draft can we bump the time up too? Starting at 4:30 or 5:30 EST? If we start at 7:30 it won't be done until about 10:30 or later I suspect. May have to rely on auto draft after the first few picks if the consensus is to keep the start time.

I'm also good during the day on weekdays. Can just tell my boss I'm working on a project

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    I don't want to overlap with Dynasty or Keeper and so this is why we are in an early draft date.im personally cool with bumping the draft to a different day unless there is someone strongly against it.

Dynasty is October 14th, I can't tell when Keeper is. Would people be fine with moving this to Sunday, October 7th?
    Isn’t the 7th the Thanksgiving Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    FML... I'm driving my folks down to Nova Scotia that weekend, won't be back til the 2nd. Any chance of postponing it to the Thanksgiving Sunday or Monday or the 14th or 21st or any other day thats not September 28-Oct 1?
    I don't want to overlap with Dynasty or Keeper and so this is why we are in an early draft date.im personally cool with bumping the draft to a different day unless there is someone strongly against it.

Dynasty is October 14th, I can't tell when Keeper is. Would people be fine with moving this to Sunday, October 7th?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    You missed it. Sorry guy.

Go to your team page, read (don't just look) at what you see, and STFU! It's too goddamn early in the season for you to be asking savants to spoon feed you..

I'll sim'mer down when everyone's connected a neurotransmitter and a neuroreceptor; I'll be a bull on Bambi 'till then.
    Damn. You're really serious about this stuff lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    FML... I'm driving my folks down to Nova Scotia that weekend, won't be back til the 2nd. Any chance of postponing it to the Thanksgiving Sunday or Monday or the 14th or 21st or any other day thats not September 28-Oct 1?

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    What time is the dratf?
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Go to your team page, read (don't just look) at what you see, and STFU! It's too goddamn early in the season for you to be asking savants to spoon feed you..

I'll sim'mer down when everyone's connected a neurotransmitter and a neuroreceptor; I'll be a bull on Bambi 'till then.

I am fluent in asshole, so I can translate. Ballsy said September 30th at 730.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    What time is the dratf?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    What time is the dratf?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    This auction format is gonna mess me up. I’m gonna blow my load way too early.
    I have no doubt it's going to be total chaos. I've never been in a draft this large.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X