Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    Said the priest to the nun.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    This auction format is gonna mess me up. I’m gonna blow my load way too early.
    The trick is to use all your money on the first player nominated and then wait for everyone else to choose losers.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    It would appear we have a full league.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    You have someone in mind or do we need to find someone?
    We need someone. The league CP tells me I have seven invites out that no one has claimed(for just one spot). Guys need to be checking their junk mail.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    So I expect to fill our vacancy sometime over the next couple days. I'll then lock down the league and we're ready to go for the draft.
    You have someone in mind or do we need to find someone?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Are we going to have one set amount for the draft and free agency, or two separate amounts?
    Two separate amounts in this league.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Are we going to have one set amount for the draft and free agency, or two separate amounts?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    So I expect to fill our vacancy sometime over the next couple days. I'll then lock down the league and we're ready to go for the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    The league is too big. Auction offers an even playing field.
    200? can i have 50 more than everyone? i think we all know i have to shoot from the lady tees in fantasy

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    it's going to be an auction? not random snake draft?
    The league is too big. Auction offers an even playing field.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    I've been tweaking the draft settings. I have a projected time of 1 hour and 40 mins. You will need to be on the ball because I set everything to minimum times. Minimum time to bid? 10 seconds.
    it's going to be an auction? not random snake draft?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Im good with that. Theres 20 people, no reason not to have like 3 or 4 guys queued up at all times.
    I think people are going have a hard go of it in the beginning atleast. It should be three times faster than regular drafts. A good ol' fashioned shootout.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I've been tweaking the draft settings. I have a projected time of 1 hour and 40 mins. You will need to be on the ball because I set everything to minimum times. Minimum time to bid? 10 seconds.
    Im good with that. Theres 20 people, no reason not to have like 3 or 4 guys queued up at all times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X