Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    Close match Reuben it really came down to the last few games
    That was a good one! Even without K. Love and Markannen, I got some pretty good stats.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.

Comment

• Somebody call 9.11! That's what my main man Joel Embiid scored tonight. Anybody know what their highest scorer reached in a given night? I'm not sure if this is the record or not...

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Somebody call 9.11! That's what my main man Joel Embiid scored tonight. Anybody know what their highest scorer reached in a given night? I'm not sure if this is the record or not...

I had a fat lead on ya before that! Getting down the wire here, Mack!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Somebody call 9.11! That's what my main man Joel Embiid scored tonight. Anybody know what their highest scorer reached in a given night? I'm not sure if this is the record or not...

Whiteside has 9.5 the other day

Comment

• Yeah, I think Whiteside probably has the record.

Comment

stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.
                Is it embarrassing that I almost beat you by as much as I beat drizz by last week? And he autodrafted all the end of the bench players at the end for a dollar

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Is it embarrassing that I almost beat you by as much as I beat drizz by last week? And he autodrafted all the end of the bench players at the end for a dollar
                  no, it is embarrassing that a week i thought i would win i got murdered. i don't let others failures effect me, just my own.

Comment

• Got a solid win over Mack! That was close coming down to the end there!

Saturday put me over the top: 4 double-doubls and got a fat 32 from Mr. Mike Conley. Garrett Temple was a great pickup for me. He's been averaging double-digits in Memphis, and will probably get more touches now that Brooks is out for a bit.

Comment

• rondo broke his hand, has the "out" by his name, and i can only bench him. i think that has been my main issue so far. there seems to be a disconnect, or instability in how/when yahoo lets you move a player to injured reserve. same with jarett allen, and his "sickness" that has given him the "out" label but can only be moved to the bench.

Comment

rondo broke his hand, has the "out" by his name, and i can only bench him. i think that has been my main issue so far. there seems to be a disconnect, or instability in how/when yahoo lets you move a player to injured reserve. same with jarett allen, and his "sickness" that has given him the "out" label but can only be moved to the bench.
                        Rondo's showing up as "injured" now (I have him in the keeper league). I find that it usually takes 24 hours before a guy will flip from out to injured.

Comment

rondo broke his hand, has the "out" by his name, and i can only bench him. i think that has been my main issue so far. there seems to be a disconnect, or instability in how/when yahoo lets you move a player to injured reserve. same with jarett allen, and his "sickness" that has given him the "out" label but can only be moved to the bench.
                          The player needs the "injured" tag to be moved to IR in fantasy basketball. We all have to deal with that.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The player needs the "injured" tag to be moved to IR in fantasy basketball. We all have to deal with that.
                            Yes, but I am me.

Comment

Yes, but I am me.
                              You are so you.

Comment

• My Memphis guys have been fantasy gold to this point. Conley and Gasol dropping points, rebounds and assists everywhere, and I'm so happy about the Garrett Temple pickup. He's been giving me double-digits nearly every game, and he plays a lot under Bickerstaff.

Comment

Working...
                                X