No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment

    • The top twenty:
      1. Davis - C
      2. Harden - G
      3. Giannis - F
      4. Westbrook - G
      5. Embiid - C
      6. James - F
      7. George - F
      8. Durant - F
      9. Jokic - C
      10. Towns - C
      11. Leonard - F
      12. Drummond - C
      13. Vucevic - C
      14. Curry - G
      15. Beal - G
      16. Irving - G
      17. Holiday - G
      18. Lillard - G
      19. Griffin - F
      20. Simmons - G

      Six centers in the top 20. Nine cat has six in the top 20.
      Last edited by Apollo; Sun Feb 24, 2019, 12:39 PM. Reason: Correcting a mistake.


      • Tight race for that final playoff spot between Koncept, Coach and Trex. Unless both Koncept and Coach lose, Trex is out because he can't win the tiebreaker. If Koncept and Coach win, Coach needs to outscore Koncept 8 points to win the tie breaker. That's possibly but right now it's not trending that way.


        • Some takeaways from the first season:
          1. Fix the playoffs to include at least eight teams (my bad, something happened with the settings, it was supposed to be eight)
          2. Some people want me to rejig the scoring to favor guards more.
          3. Anything else?
          And maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here. Do we want to continue on to Season 2? Was this just an experiment or are we on to something here? I think the excitement level would be much higher now with a large playoff bracket in place.


          • I am pretty honoured to be winning a ring in a league that is 20 teams deep.

            Thank you gentlemen. It was fun!


            • Congrats! It was an accomplishment just to make the playoffs, let alone take it all. Bravo!

              Do we want to continue this, that's the next question. I will expand the playoffs to the max if we do. (that's probably 12 teams with the top team teams drawing a bye in round one).

              Like I asked before, if we do continue, what needs to be improved?


              • It was fun, I was surprised to get third considering the level of bball knowledge with this crew. I would like to see the change in scoring to make bigs less important. I would also like to see the waiver claim shortened. It would be nice to get the player the same day you find out your existing player is injured. It would also be nice to have a bench for load management players.


                • So this league is done-for?
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien


                  • Mack North wrote: View Post
                    So this league is done-for?
                    Well, it auto renewed and then I manually deleted it but that doesn't mean it has to be over. lol

                    I was planning on striking up a conversation about the league in here and then totally forgot to do so today. So thanks for the reminder.

                    Do we want it to continue? If so, where was it lacking? Did it feel too streamlined? Do we want to make changes?


                    • id probably be interested in another round.

                      to me the positives were having such a large number of teams was nice and not having to set daily lineups...AND watching how teams spent their auction money. whether all on one Kevin Durant or spread evenly on mid level guys
                      in masai we trust

                      water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%


                      • Ok, so I renewed and sent a league email asking people to chime in on whether we continue and also about revisions.

                        I'd like to know what worked and what didn't. Just remember the goal of this league was to have it so that it was more leisure and friendly to all. This was to be our answer to those who didn't want to join the hardcore league and those who wanted more action but not a lot of work.
                        Season 1 isn't linking up on the league page for some reason:
                        Last edited by Apollo; Thu Oct 3, 2019, 07:09 AM.