Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    We ran a test league in the final month of the NBA regular season. To see that discussion go here: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...Points-League)
    are there still spots?

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      are there still spots?
      You're in. Flip me your email in a private message.

Comment

Count me in!
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Seems interesting. Count me in

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Count me in
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'll join as well. Thanks!
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

I’m down

Comment

You're all in. Four spots remaining. If you're in please PM me your email address so I can send you the league invite via Yahoo.

Comment

sounds slick. I'm in

Comment

Coach, Trex and Shredder, check your email & junk mail. Your invites should be there.

Comment

Tucas, check your email.

Also guys, when you sign up make sure your team name is your Raptors Republic name.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Coach, Trex and Shredder, check your email & junk mail. Your invites should be there.
                          Hold up! I'm calling a Coach's Challenge right here.

Before we go any further, were oblighed to ensure the survival of this new league, and we must take steps to foster the longevity by protecting the league from poor prospective participants (PPP).

It is why we must identity possible PPP, and for that we need to gauge their metle; we must measurement their commitement, calculate their competitiveness and test their fortitude.

Which is all just a prolonged way for me to put forth a provisional code to stipulate that all prospective managers be put through a gauntlet to successfully complete a series of skill testing questions veiwed as what it is: a Fantasy New Manager Combine.

Thoughts?
                          RR OG

Comment

Ok, I've already got too much on my plate, and I don't have time for it, but i cannot resist the pull of a new fantasy league LOL

I am in! What's the date for the draft??

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Hold up! I'm calling a Coach's Challenge right here.

Before we go any further, were oblighed to ensure the survival of this new league, and we must take steps to foster the longevity by protecting the league from poor prospective participants (PPP).

It is why we must identity possible PPP, and for that we need to gauge their metle; we must measurement their commitement, calculate their competitiveness and test their fortitude.

Which is all just a prolonged way for me to put forth a provisional code to stipulate that all prospective managers be put through a gauntlet to successfully complete a series of skill testing questions veiwed as what it is: a Fantasy New Manager Combine.

Thoughts?
                              "if you have a choice to fill your wireless mouse with regular off brand batteries, because it won't matter, or duracell what do you do hotshot?"

Comment

If there’s room I’m in.

Comment

Working...
                                X