Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Points League (S1) - Champ: Skywalker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    TRex wrote: View Post
    What time is the dratf?
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    You missed it. Sorry guy.

    Go to your team page, read (don't just look) at what you see, and STFU! It's too goddamn early in the season for you to be asking savants to spoon feed you..

    I'll sim'mer down when everyone's connected a neurotransmitter and a neuroreceptor; I'll be a bull on Bambi 'till then.

    I am fluent in asshole, so I can translate. Ballsy said September 30th at 730.

    Comment


    • #62
      FML... I'm driving my folks down to Nova Scotia that weekend, won't be back til the 2nd. Any chance of postponing it to the Thanksgiving Sunday or Monday or the 14th or 21st or any other day thats not September 28-Oct 1?
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • #63
        James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        You missed it. Sorry guy.

        Go to your team page, read (don't just look) at what you see, and STFU! It's too goddamn early in the season for you to be asking savants to spoon feed you..

        I'll sim'mer down when everyone's connected a neurotransmitter and a neuroreceptor; I'll be a bull on Bambi 'till then.
        Damn. You're really serious about this stuff lol.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • #64
          Mack North wrote: View Post
          FML... I'm driving my folks down to Nova Scotia that weekend, won't be back til the 2nd. Any chance of postponing it to the Thanksgiving Sunday or Monday or the 14th or 21st or any other day thats not September 28-Oct 1?
          I don't want to overlap with Dynasty or Keeper and so this is why we are in an early draft date.im personally cool with bumping the draft to a different day unless there is someone strongly against it.

          Dynasty is October 14th, I can't tell when Keeper is. Would people be fine with moving this to Sunday, October 7th?

          Comment


          • #65
            Apollo wrote: View Post
            I don't want to overlap with Dynasty or Keeper and so this is why we are in an early draft date.im personally cool with bumping the draft to a different day unless there is someone strongly against it.

            Dynasty is October 14th, I can't tell when Keeper is. Would people be fine with moving this to Sunday, October 7th?

            Comment


            • #66
              The 7th is Thanksgiving Sunday.

              This draft is going to be long isn't it? Like 3 hours+. 20 teams and auction style.

              If we're doing a weekend draft can we bump the time up too? Starting at 4:30 or 5:30 EST? If we start at 7:30 it won't be done until about 10:30 or later I suspect. May have to rely on auto draft after the first few picks if the consensus is to keep the start time.

              I'm also good during the day on weekdays. Can just tell my boss I'm working on a project

              Comment


              • #67
                Maury wrote: View Post
                Isn’t the 7th the Thanksgiving Sunday?
                Riiiight, wasn't thinking there. Anyone know when the Keeper league draft is?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Riiiight, wasn't thinking there. Anyone know when the Keeper league draft is?
                  Joey hasn't started up that league yet.. so not sure.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    No date for keeper means we can do this one just about any day! 😎
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      How about the same day as Dynasty, only that night?

                      October 14th @ 7:30PM EST.

                      Any objections?

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Apollo wrote: View Post
                        How about the same day as Dynasty, only that night?

                        October 14th @ 7:30PM EST.

                        Any objections?
                        I think it was already pointed out that this draft may take a long time. May want to consider an earlier start time availability.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Axel wrote: View Post
                          I think it was already pointed out that this draft may take a long time. May want to consider an earlier start time availability.
                          This is a good point. I've adjusted the settings so this draft will feel like rapid fire, there will be no downtime and the Yahoo projected draft length with the settings I'm using is 1 hour and 40 minutes.

                          How early is too early? How late is too late? Let me know guys.

                          My main goal is to not conflict with Dynasty(or Keeper if its still a thing) and to get all 20 members in the draft live.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Sep 18th, 2018, 08:31 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Im good with any time of the day, doesn't matter to me.
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I'm good with any date. Just nothing to late like past 10pm est or too early like 8am lol

                              Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                So how about:

                                October 14th @ 6:00PM EST

                                Speak now(within the next 24 hours) or forever hold your peace.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X