Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Donovan Mitchell out. Gonna be tough this week against Mr. Walker.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I'm probably only going to need a drizzle of points to win this week.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The average score last week was 103, not bad. Congrats to Skywalker for setting the league record at 126.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Good matchup, Maury. You got me by 1 stinking point!

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    stats are coming in nice now. up against tukus this week. he averages 85 points a week, i am at 97 points a week.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    There is an alternate universe me with a goatee singing the praises of this universe's lonzo.
    It doesn't have to be an alternate universe. I've got Ball and he's up for grabs. Make me an offer

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    You know this isn't the Dynasty thread, right? You don't have to cape this hard for Lonzo over in this part of town

And that same Ball has put up 3/3/3 on 1-6 shooting with 2 turnovers tonight, and is a team-low -16 in a game the Lakers are winning by 15
    There is an alternate universe me with a goatee singing the praises of this universe's lonzo.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Lowry up against ball so you are probably fucked
    You know this isn't the Dynasty thread, right? You don't have to cape this hard for Lonzo over in this part of town

And that same Ball has put up 3/3/3 on 1-6 shooting with 2 turnovers tonight, and is a team-low -16 in a game the Lakers are winning by 15

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    My team's doing a lot better than I thought it would considering it was fully auto-drafted. I'm right behind Axel heading into Sunday, though he's got a man-games advantage for our last day. Hopefully Lowry and Beal have monster nights
    Lowry up against ball so you are probably fucked

Leave a comment:

replied
    My team's doing a lot better than I thought it would considering it was fully auto-drafted. I'm right behind Axel heading into Sunday, though he's got a man-games advantage for our last day. Hopefully Lowry and Beal have monster nights

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    hes finally got a pick this year after that dark prokhorov era

Axel wrote: View Post
    #Miek2028

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    *sigh*

"anybody want Kevin Love?!" as Reuben cries for help from the top of his lungs.
    Hang on for a week, once three games play our you can atleast move him to IR and go grab another player.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    It would be nice to have like a IR+ for guys that are out for a few games to be able to pick up someone. Even the smallest injury can make the difference in winning a weekly matchup and since we only play each other once, it’s a shame that we can’t do anything about it. It shouldn’t require a full IR designation from the NBA to be able to adjust your roster. In the football pools, if a guy is out for a game, we can put him on IR. I don’t see why this league wouldn’t be any different.
    I agree 100%. It's a poor choice by Yahoo and inconsistent to their flagship sport: Fantasy Football. I hope they correct it but in the meantime we're just gonna have to put up with it I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    That team is going nowhere too. No incentive to play through injuries.
    *sigh*

"anybody want Kevin Love?!" as Reuben cries for help from the top of his lungs.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    With one or two extra bench spots you'd still be a man down. It wouldn't help anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X